An obese boomer passed me on one of these today. They should be totally illegal

An obese boomer passed me on one of these today. They should be totally illegal.

Attached: ebike.jpg (1024x1024, 118.48K)

No effort to pedal unless going uphill, typical boomers would flock to these.

I remember riding my trail and some fucking fat boomer being a couple hundred feet infront of me
I was doing 20mph and I could only maintain the distance, even with elevation changes
these should be illegal

lol you pedal fags are the biggest sissies in the world.
>Noooo! You're cheeeting yourselfffffff!!!!!!
I ride my ebike because its fun.

>They should be totally illegal.
being a faggot like OP should be illegal

Ride more technical trails. The electric motor doesn't make up for a lack of riding skill. In my experience, anything black diamond or better is unrideable for ebikers. Everyone skilled enough to ride those trails has too much pride to be caught riding an ebike.

lol I'm unironically considering one when they're cheaper I'm very fit so I could ride circles around boomers and probably anyone short of an active competior.

Ebikes are just too heavy for those technical trails.
I mostly use mine on old washed out roads that are no longer accessible by car to get to hiking trails that you use to be able to drive too.
For some reason, this makes pedal fags seethe with hatred.

>I mostly use mine on old washed out roads that are no longer accessible by car to get to hiking trails that you use to be able to drive too.

Those sound like terrible mountain biking trails. The pedal fags on those trails were already seething because they're riding such garbage MTB trails. The only worse trails are multi-use trails that include horses.

A paved rail-to-trail bike path 20 miles through the countryside is the best ebike ride there is.

I don't even know what an e-bike is. Are they new, or have I just been living on another planet?

lmfao don't skip leg day bro you got smoked

get a car

I hate when people my age pass me on a hill using an ebike and act cocky about how easy it is.

not new, but the new wave of good lithium cells has made them much more practical lately.

Attached: US552271-drawings-page-1.png (2320x3408, 110.82K)

>too much pride
Nigger you're both riding a bike, you are just as gay if not more for taking it seriously.

they're good cardio that doesn't wreck your knees. you should be in a very low gear, though

then chase him out faggot

Glad you hate it, I'll take it off your hands to spare you the frustration

That's an e-bike not a normal bike

their cope when they get banned on trails is that a cyclist can go that fast, so they should be able to as well. it takes fucking effort to go that fast on a bike, and nobody is doing that on a leisurely trail. i dont even care they exist, it gets people out. it pisses me off to see people who need the exercise use them on completely flat trails. Every single one of the people I see riding these doesn't look like they're actually there, mouths agape, looking around like they've never been outside in their lives.

I'm an ebiker and constantly hear these spandex faggots raging on the internet about how much they hate us.
But never once has one of these spandex queers ever said something to me in real life.

yea but why would you ride it on a flat trail? i just don't get the point, its not hard to pedal that