What's the point of learning BJJ if your oponent doesn't want to go yo the ground with you?

What's the point of learning BJJ if your oponent doesn't want to go yo the ground with you?

Attached: 1656338490748.webm (640x800, 2.82M)

learn judo as well

Made me laugh, and I'm white!

Busy fucking your mom in her dreams

He relaxed

>unmasked CHAD vs maskcuck

I don't get this video, why doesn't he just stop touching him and simply submit? No wonder he keeps hitting him, what a stupid honkey

BJJ purist are copers, you need to learn one striking, one throwing and one grappling martial arts to be effective in any combat. Personally I think boxing and wresting are the best to know. As well throwing and striking are better in a street fight scenario vs your average untrain individual.

I do boxing but the room over does BJJ and they do practice standing take down techniques, figured that was part of BJJ

why do backs always do that weird tense up like an aggressive cat thing when they start fights?

That's because you're a fucking cuckold that enjoys nigger dick on the down low

You get this pressed about opinions on Any Forums? Plus ur mom's gay plus ur mom's fat plus ur a faggot

Attached: 0a8d5032e8a6e2498db3e20d53551a30.gif (498x385, 2.52M)

t. suck nigger dick on the down low
Keep slurping goyim

Aaaaaaaaaa god damn it what the fuck I know that macys. It's gone now though.

because they are animals

what's the context? did the guy deserve it or is it just chimps gonna be chimps? either way, sucker punching a guy with his back turned is cringe

Why so mad? Just because one of OUR Aryan brothers got his shit rocked?

Attached: BF047D5F-A367-4F6A-9A9E-7B68D915D0DB.png (640x541, 314.27K)

>I'm white

Attached: mutt soldier.png (547x626, 17.9K)

muay thai and wrestling are best. prove me wrong

Why is blowjobjitsu so much more popular than judo? Were the Gracies jews or something?

Hey Mohammed how’s it going? Wishing you were in the sweet ol USA?

let's say I'm a manlet and running is not an option. What's the best martial art to pick up so I don't get demolished too much?

Muttmericans are a fucking joke. They could end the nigger menace in a week but refuse to because it would be racist.

BJJ is easier and since it's so separate from it's traditional Japanese jujutsu roots it's more like a zumba class than a martial arts dojo
To put it in a simpler terms BJJ is faggier and in fashion, judo is more traditional (and by extension manlier and tougher) and it's not trendy or hip

Thin blue line between niggers and decent folk