Stress:

what is the fit consensus on the anti-testosterone effects of stress? did any of you feel less anxious after beginning lifting? does stress eliminate or slow down gains?

Attached: baited by private jet.webm (574x1024, 2.57M)

Op here im trans btw if that matters

look at this funny bear, look at this funny ass bear. hey op, fuck you you're a nigger, this is now my thread and my thread is about this bear

Attached: 1655956142990.jpg (755x867, 51.9K)

it actually does matter

lmao, lol even, what a funny thing

you dont care about stress niggah

Attached: 2e3.jpg (3628x6760, 3.76M)

Blessed jailbro ROLLLING

Ignore this post
This now a Rich Piana thread

Attached: download (1).jpg (694x577, 51.28K)

laughing at how hard this board seethes over incelbait

Gross

You have been found out nigga, even casual posters smell your bait from miles away

Stress is one of the worst thing for gains, health, and test. Chronic high stress can manifest diseases and destroy your sleep and energy levels. It can cause hair loss, libido loss, and depressive moods. Lifting is important to combating stress, but is not the only thing you should do. Meditation, hiking, playing music and slow paced relaxing hobbies are simple things that I have done to help me manage my stress.
t. In school to be a medfag and have copious amounts of stress

How was it made? Luuuul

Such a cool bear.

That's a nice looking bear buddy,mirin arms

Serious question, are all women materialistic consoomers?

if you were not interested in someone but they offered a no strings attached gift would you accept it?

Rollin

Yeah it's probably bad for you. I have a very comfy NEET no-stress life with all the time I want for fitness. I eat properly and got my sleep apnea sorted out so I've never slept better. Basically I feel great nearly all the time but it's time to set some goals.

GOOD FUCKING MORNING

In this scenario there is no "no strings attached". He in return at least wants to get in her string

Stress is objectively the worst thing for health / happiness etc. Stress is as potent as a carcinogen as dipping your balls in uranium -- if you have it, you WILL 100% get cancer.

>AAAAHHH SHE'S NOT ATTRACTED TO ME PHYSICALLY, BUT IS WILLING TO DATE ME IF I'M RICH

wow major reveal, he didn't already figure that out when she wouldn't respond to his first 5 messages? and ya wonder why women have contempt for these dudes lol