Runbros, where do you put your phone and keys when you run?

runbros, where do you put your phone and keys when you run?

Attached: 1647659702274.gif (498x498, 483.82K)

Leave them.

In the pocket duh

I hold them

at my Home/Car

don't they fall out?

We the rest of my possesions, I carry them all on me with my arms straight out stacked up in a huge pile, yeah I cant see where I going but thats not important, running is.

why do you need them?

Put them in pocket? When I run, I run for long. When doing that, I want good quality shorts on me. Something that doesnt have loose fabric swinging around, making my legs rub at each other, squeeze my balls off, block my movement, cover my quads to overheat them etc. Shorts of quality that meet the criteria always have specific pockets for phones so never had your phone issue.

Sew two socks together and make an armband. Alternatively buy one online.

I'm not into the whole sightseeing thing and just doing laps on a stadium is also an option. Or have a standard route.

In the hands

For me, it's a plastic bag and and bit of vaseline.

Attached: ....png (840x859, 343.58K)

Why Vaseline?

I'm a beginner runner.

A waist band is the way to go. I don't even notice my phone on my lower back. You have to be sure to buy the right size though.

So am I but never use it

Waist bands look retarded

Who touched you? Was it your uncle?

Well I’m not the one going around with Vaseline for running purposes, what is it even for?

Not a rooner but whenever I squat and bench I like listening to music so I have my phone in my pocket and I roll up my shorts in half so the pockets hang from below like pic rel (but my shorts are rolled up)

Attached: main-qimg-276c120324e3bacc53b46a79c914f366-lq.jpg (480x494, 34.66K)

>*memory blocked*
It's ok user, we don't have to talk about it now.

Retarded fuck

How do i bring water?
i never run before

Attached: Apuu.jpg (500x613, 21.65K)

I have a zipped pocket for my house key and I keep my phone in my hand

Isnt vaseline lotion you use to masturbate?

I just carry half a litre in my hand.

mine doesn't, I have those compression short underwear kind of things and you just slide it the thigh pocket can fit a key in there too and not have it go anywhere and like creditcard +id if you want it. I like the option to stop by the bakery on the warm down and make all the fatties feel ashamed/aroused. You can get shorts with those made into them too although there's always the classic option of the fanny pack could probably even stuff a shirt or towel in one.

Ever heard of something called "running bag"?

Attached: running bag.jpg (800x800, 223.49K)

Attached: a2YG1gY_700b.jpg (623x1242, 58.46K)

how the fuck do you open your home or your car without keys

You could stash a spare, or just keep the key you need instead of the whole set, or could try not living around niggers and drug addicts.

it looks something like a homosexual man would wear

Very funny, psycho freak

>try not living around niggers and drug addicts.
I don't care where you live, leaving your house unlocked is fucking stupid. You're the type of person that leaves the car running because you're just popping into the store to grab a couple things.

ikr it's like trying to hard not to be a fanny pack just wear the gayest fanny pack you can find and stop caring.

Attached: m_5b31644f7386bcd2b0199808.jpg (580x580, 98.06K)