Gf is getting fat

>gf is getting fat

Attached: 1542513354537.jpg (580x563, 84.88K)

Tell her what weight you'll stop loving her at, or kys

Have a talk asap. Maybe it's not to late. Women don't go the other way around easily. An intervention is needed.

and?

Attached: 1656118074636.jpg (938x1275, 137.3K)

Just get her fish oil at the pharmacy and bring her 4 tablets to take right after a meal.

When you buy it check the expiry dates, choose the one that's furthest away, and put those tablets directly in the freezer. It won't freeze, and this works, trust me.
Good luck!

>>gf

Attached: F4D65E21-54A9-4CF4-B240-534BCD2248E9.png (746x1054, 537.1K)

whats it supposed to do? make you shit fat out?

Mine too, lazy as fuck.

Why do you let it happen?

No fish oil causes fat loss, immune system benifits, depression symptoms benifits and self control improvement. And did I mention fat loss? Google the studies

She is in denial and gets furious if I try to break her delusion

>Google
>studies
Get the fuck out of here you normalfag retard. Go watch some niggerball and shut up.

>Evidence?
>Bah!
>Niggers

>fish oil causes fat loss
It's not going to put a dent in it if OP's GF is shoveling back several hundred surplus calories of slop.

>gets furious
So you're her bitch. How can you let a woman exceed your level? I have WAY more endurance than a woman.

>evidence
You didn't post shit, fucktard. kys

Due to the society we live in, the only thing you can do is break up with her for a fictional unrelated reason when she's too far gone.
Everyone will know the real reason why, but you can't ever admit it.

Good

So suggest to her that you go to the swimming pool together, or some other activity.
If she has a high libedo, have lots of sex, that burns calories

When you go shopping, don't get processed or fatty foods, get vegetables.
Start cooking healthy meals for her, she'll love you more for cooking and lose weight.

Just do these little things with her, and she'll lose weight without even realising

tell her to stop, That's what I did.