Graduating uni at 29

>graduating uni at 29

Attached: US7Pu7OsXP8DMh0tskBnSOsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (243x208, 5.08K)

at least you're graduating, I left and I think I will never go back

Attached: imagen_2022-06-26_231839797.png (930x930, 1.33M)

better than quitting or never trying

Not really lol
OP should've quit a decade ago and worked in a trade meme

I did the same thing

lol

Reminder that all you demoralization fags will fail at everything you ever do because of your attitude.

So? I know a dr friend who started uni in his 40s (he had unmedicated adhd, got meds), and after finished medical school, not long ago.

>don't get into desired program
>get into a terrible program instead
>fail out
I never even wanted to go, but I'm not sure how to pick up a trade.

>Graduating at 33

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,33281f_5b604c86ce.u2.jpg (750x1000, 88.37K)

Was it at least for a good degree?

im doing it at 25 almost reaching 26, at least you're finishing, I had friends who were lost along the way

Attached: 1649926875392.jpg (489x286, 20.16K)

>dropped out in middle school
>almost 27 now
>never went back
>never worked a minute in my life

I had enough.

mate I am in the same situation. Don't let the fags on this board bring you down.

It's your life, don't look back and work hard. Your life is still ahead of you.

Right there with you bro
Don't worry about it (easier said), better late than never.

Attached: feels.png (500x461, 41.54K)

>go for a cs degree at 25
>like the work and new programming projects are really fun but hate every person I have to interact with
>group projects are an absolute mess and people will unironically talk about reddit
>found a group of friends and got a gf, but they are in different fields
>on the verge of dropping out
I should just try to get into a sports science or psych programm at this point, but my highschool grades aren't good enough.

I'm 21 and still haven't completed my school bro
It's gonna be okay

>dismissed at 23
>return at 24
>graduate at 26
>start grad school 1 at 28
>start grad school 2 at 30
>graduate both at 31
>start doctorate at 32
you work at your pace, not anyone else's. The important thing is you finished and won't live with that regret the rest of your life

Damn that’s crazy, I just graduated at 20

Started at 29

How the fuck is that a bad thing? I dropped out when i was 21, i was a complete fucking loser then, went abroad, made money, got off drugs, cured my autism. Now I'm starting uni at 25 and it's literally the best thing I could do. You have no idea how bad those 19 yo chicks want to suck your dick.
It's like being young once again but now you're a Chad.

I’m 26 and I want to start again

Attached: B1D00BB0-AEF8-4E9A-9545-E68B01C853B8.jpg (1024x831, 99.02K)

They’re fine bro. Just be a little bit of a douche and only talk about stuff you don’t find cringe. Nerds are way harder to offend this way than normies.

I went to a 3 year long training program for my profession in my teens, didn't finish, ignored it for 15 years, and started doing it for money last year. Like the other guy said, you go at your own pace. Life is a game, but it's not strictly a competition. Just enjoy it.

>be 28
>asked for high school transcripts
well fuck college I guess

Bro nobody looks at your high school grades

Uni programms here have a limited amount of entries and if there are too many, people get filtered out by their gpa. Psych is a 4.0 in american grades at most unis, sports science a 3.8.

I am an autist, but people are nerdy in really bad ways about things. That's what bothers me the most, it's one of the reasons I don't even bring this stuff up myself.

at least you went to uni. i’m 28 and I took the tradie pill at 18. I wish I could go back.

dropped out then made it on wall street

zero debt and severe lack of neolib ideology

good job, user, I'm a neet