How the FUCK do I fix this once and for all? holy shit ingrownnailbros help

How the FUCK do I fix this once and for all? holy shit ingrownnailbros help

also yes it is fitness related because I know several people who works out who got it AFTER they started lifting

Attached: gs16_fig1_-surgery-for-ingrowing-toenail-(adult)-fd37a3.png (850x800, 636.69K)

maybe cut ur nails better + go to a doctor?

>get this on my large toes cause the nails are very curved and the edges dig into the flesh
>solution is to let it grow cause it somehow stops after the nail is fully out
>have to explain why I have disgusting long toenails if anyone sees my feet

It sucks.

I got my nails cut out
super simple procedure they can do.
You have to specifically demand it.
I was dealing with mine for many years and the trimming and all the shit didn't help and I was sick of it. So I just have the nail removed, and when my other nail became ingrown I immediately had the nail removed because I didn't want to fuck with it.
But we're men, so it doesn't matter how ugly our feet are. It's pretty normal to be missing parts as a man.
pic not related

Attached: CavilSmall.jpg (452x594, 56.3K)

does it work tho?

Just cut your fucking nails more often and don't cut short on the sides you smoothbrain

This right here. You can do the procedure at home. You'll need a vise grips, a blowtorch, and a carpentry nail. Clamp the vise jaws on the tip of the toenail and yank it out. You may need to do this multiple times if the toenail breaks into fragments. Then, once the toenail is removed, heat the nail with the blowtorch until it's cherry-red. Then, jam it into the exposed nailbed and sear the flesh down in near the bone. I suggest biting a rolled-up towel during the procedure. Good luck user.

For my specific case, yes. It isn't getting infected, it's literally digging into the skin if I cut it short cause it's shaped like a crescent moon.

Use floss to bring it to surface. If it's bad enough you have to slice it. Find tutorials on youtube. Keep you nails trimmed and make sure to trim edges well moving forward.

I get this every 2-4 weeks and have as long as I can remember. I just careful rip it out each time. Hurts in kind of a satisfying way desu.

cut your toenails straight and not in a curve

>don’t cut short on the sides

Doesn’t work because it never gets long enough on the sides to need cutting anyways. It just always grows down into the skin and needs to be removed.

In a world where anasthesia exist, you suggest commiting an act that was used as torture on yourself, raw, with only a towel jammed in the mouth...

this
how do i stop it from growing sideways

>just remove the whole nail at home bro bite into the towel
yeah no

Dab rubbing alcohol on it with a q tip to clear the infection

I get these on the inner part of my toenails. Huge pain in the ass to cut but I use these type of clippers and it works great.

Attached: defb8d39-2580-45f7-8e4e-a28588033afc_1.be51443687c820c3cc580b28d55b5366.jpg (500x500, 24.51K)

Are you retarded? That guy was making an edgy joke.
Also in my procedure they just used local anesthetic

You could also kill the nail naturally. One time I dropped a heavy metal box on my toe and the nail just died and naturally fell off about a month later. Didn’t even hurt except for like… the whole dropping a 50 lbs box in your toe part.

Get a pedicure at a nail salon. Worked for me at least.

Attached: 1638801311653.png (550x322, 289.23K)

I've had this problem for a couple of years. Going to a doctor and cutting off the whole nail doesn't work, it just delays the issue until it grows back.

Get a pimple popper like in the pic (you can find one at target), bathe your feet in hot water mixed with salt and dettol for about 20 minutes - nail should be soft but not too soft preferably.

Then take the smaller end of the pimple popper and insert it just under your nail. Slide it down to the upper edge of the nail on the side that's irritated. Gently lift the side corner of the nail up and hold.

Attached: 71miB4uunRL._SL1500_-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 32.97K)

how is this easy googlable question even fit related. god damn it jannies

>(2/2)

I don't do this anymore but you can take a scrap of paper towel and use the pimple popper to push it under the edge of nail.

The main thing is to do this atleast twice a month until your nails are perfect. It's not as gross as you think btw.
Good luck nigga.

Either catch it early and take care of it yourself or go to a podiatrist.
>t. Father is podiatrist and I performed the procedure on him