Why dont more men use make-up? is literally the fastest way to improve your looks

Why dont more men use make-up? is literally the fastest way to improve your looks.

Attached: 15b711d346e1625566eea3c1aca13a66.jpg (640x804, 82.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UvKvr9NU1kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its tempting but it feels to way too faggy to even consider

Attached: 0_X-cby4YSmo092Nvp.jpg (1400x933, 196.12K)

>making a thread on Any Forums encouraging men to wear make up
this is fucking terrible bait op, you’d have to be a legitimate retard to make this thread unironically thinking that this board would respond positively to it

I've been cursed with thin eyebrows. My dad's eyebrows are virtually non-existent. So I use an eyebrow pencil that I blur in to make it look natural.

Starts this way

Then you catch yourself shaving your back

From that is just the opportunity for secrecy, and the guy reverses the croquette

It looks faggy too. What exactly is the tempting part?

Well rather then makeup if you can grow a beard or decent facial hair do that.

>thin eyebrows
Just shave them off and grow a beard, dude.

I use a foundation and and a eyebrown pencil and most people cant tell the diference and think i got very nice skin.

another stunning success

Attached: 1624695926868.jpg (736x960, 104.14K)

Kek

>Complaining about fagshit on the gay board.

Huh now I kinda want to try it out to see what I’d look like for shits and giggles

Downright peculiar.

Lmfao

This one makes me want to kinda try it. Just because my cheeks have a bunch of acne scars even though I've been acne free for probably 5 years now

dude on the left looks fucking bizarre

There is a natural make-up than a lot of male celebrities use and looks pretty good.

youtu.be/UvKvr9NU1kk

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-132334_YouTube.jpg (720x664, 104.01K)

I'm not gay and only women value appearance over reality

Attached: 65f.png (600x600, 399.23K)

It's already what all men who need to look good do.

I wear a green tint concealer and foundation for my skin as I have redness on my cheeks and nose (Rosacea).

My face looks clear because of it for the most part.

Fucking bizarre that men that wear make-up are seen like gay by other men but they are the ones that slay the most and women want.

Attached: 6c9762308788f4e95972a222d0d2101a_c5_720x720.jpg (720x720, 57.88K)

I’m 100% straight hateful homophobe and I shave my back or have whatever skank I’m currently fucking shave it. If you don’t shave your back you’re 40+ and have let yourself go. Chest hair armpit hair pubes all fine but for the love of god shave your back and at least trim the hair on your shaft and balls

yeah.
I mean for sure they do look better and they probably slay more women than the average male.BUt it's like just selling a part of your masculinity in exchange of a superficial gain.
Even if i have a really bad face skin i don't think i will use make-up.At one point being a woman for slaying them is like being a traitor to yourself.