178cm now barely qualifies you as "short short". It's really over isn't it? Like what the fuck is going on...

178cm now barely qualifies you as "short short". It's really over isn't it? Like what the fuck is going on? That is literally the average height for a man yet it gets you ridiculed by hundreds of thousands of followers. Yeah the guy was pathetic to lie about it but it doesn't change anything, 178cm is still nowadays apparently considered as extremely short and unattractive. That is 5'10 in freedom units.

Attached: 178cm.png (687x1151, 700.81K)

>Like what's going on?
You're living your life on the internet, that's what's going on. Go outside and get a girl your own height or shorter, doesn't matter how tall you are.
Won't read any of you basement dwellers comments either

Dating sites and apps were a mistake

Fuck this bitch. Women have fucked up dating. Your best best is to approach in person.

C'MON!

Attached: 1423065252326.jpg (652x715, 129.68K)

Quit obsessing over little things and the retardation of women you faggots. You'll find one if you put yourselves out there.

>when your girl finds a guys hinge

why the fuck would "your" girl be looking at other guys on dating apps you cuck

>caring about the opinion of a woman
Lmfao imagine getting upset because you don't meet a woman's requirements

>Your best best is to approach in person.
can I just swipe their boobs or do I have to talk to them?

Entirely missing the point. The point isn't that your height is too low it's that you actively lie about it because you're insecure. Guess what women don't like? Insecure melts that list their "morning height" on their tinder profile, the second they meet you irl they will know so why lie?

Fuck Op
C'MON!

>178cm
DIDNT READ
OP ZOOMER FAGGOT FUCK OFF

Attached: metal.jpg (4849x9993, 3.5M)

This is a woman talking about her female friend
Same way as a guy might refer to his friend as "my man".

>tfw you’re a 5’7” manlet but you just met a 4’11” girl on tinder and she lets you hit it raw and does anal
i can’t imagine not being as good looking and funny as i am bc i’d probably just have to kill myself

Attached: 35F1C44C-13E5-47BD-B2D2-9D291C3C0C94.jpg (1504x1119, 204.33K)

Manlet coping haha, no women wants short losers like you, seethe

Not only should you lie about your height but it should be by an absurd amount and you should deny it with a straight face when confronted.
Look up at her, cock your head to the side and squint quizzically while saying "what do you mean, I'm 6'2".. give or take. It's what the guy at the at dmv said. Maybe I'm only 6'. It's whatever."
She won't swipe if it doesn't say 6'2" and if you can pull it off she'll fall for your confidence. Yes, it's also confident to be honest, but she can't see that. She can see you brushing off her confrontation and not giving a fuck right in front of her.

roll

Because the guy is actually 173cm and height frauding 10cm, as the girl who posted the photo said. The girl who responded to her thinks there is no way he can be above 178cm, this is her being generous giving a typical height fraud, not his actual height. It’s a very significant height fraud to claim to be 10cm taller than you actually are and he deserves to be called out for it. 178cm isn’t that bad of a height, but if you claim to be 183 and show up as 173 it’s over from the beginning, you would be better off just accepting you are 173.

If you are a manlet your only hope is to move to Asia or South America. Your genes have been priced out of the West, sucks to suck. Be mad at your parents for the shitty genes, not women.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (680x504, 224.92K)

You fail to realize this is exactly what the guy in the post did, he claimed 183cm when he’s 173 and tried to pull it off, they realized he’s a liar and insecure about his height so they dropped him and publicly clowned him. If you are short you are better off not including your height and acting like you don’t know your height, not trying to fraud it as everyone is height frauding 5cm now, which if you are actually short you then have to fraud it 10cm which will be too obviously a lie.

>he has to be 183cm or I swipe left
>omg why is he claiming 183cm

Americans lie so much about their height that you guys are confused as to how tall people really are

Nice larp manlet, never happened, manlets dont get laid

>If you are short you are better off not including your height and acting like you don’t know your height
Okay, that's reasonable but I don't see him failing to play it off here. We don't know that he isn't balls deep in some girl that these shit stirrers don't talk to right now.