Could lifting fix this?

Could lifting fix this?

Attached: 1653634542765.png (296x347, 114.7K)

Obviously not, considering all the lifter incels on this board.
LIFTING WILL NOT GET YOU A GIRLFRIEND

No because girls only want the top men. I am an average dude who tried to get into the top with self-improvement but realized that your genetics hard cap you from making it. What I do
>no videogames, no netflix, no social media etc.
>lifting weights and running for almost 4 years
>trying to get a valuable degree (computer science)
>take care of my appearance with grooming, haircut, skin-care
>can cook
>can draw
>read books
>save up and invest money (20K debt-free networth at 22 while in university)
>still invisible to girls because of 5'9" height, average face
Incels will just die alone if they are not tall and attractive to begin with.

what is sex like?

Attached: 1653623505895.jpg (1536x2048, 851.43K)

I'm an average guy, and i have a girlfriend. how do you explain that?

The guy who makes these videos is an absolute clown who constantly contradicts himself in videos just to shit out another video because he thinks making self improvement videos is a viable job

Attached: Bf0q6QD7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.1K)

>be 5'8" manlet drug addict
>dont have a job at all
>get girls without any effort
Explain this one, Mr. Eugenicist

>girls don't like a boring goody two shoes
WOW thanks for the revelation, genius

No. Only statusmaxxing can.

if you wanna get laid you have to be around people, not weights. If you have no social circle you're as good as dead

How tall are you?
Larp or handsome face.
>girls don't like guys who self-improve
Huh? Oh yeah, you gotta have the genetics first.

>How tall are you?
5'9
also i'm not that user but
>girls don't like guys who self-improve
Not really, as evidenced by the many drug addicts, losers and thugs who get plenty of pussy, as evidenced by I'm willing to bet you thought you could improoov and women would somehow notice. You didn't talk to any women, did you?

How to get social circle?
>inb4 go out and do something group related for your hobby
I'm into classical music, but the average concert goer is 60+ nowadays

well, lifting exponentiates attractiveness that is already there but does not create it, so it's a case by case thing -- there definitely are guys who go from average to Chad lite by lifting, but there are also plenty of incels here who for many reasons are beyond hope

also -- and this is purely anecdotal -- but literally any time I meet an attractive girl and look up the guy she's dating it's just some regular guy who is handsome (at most he plays a sport), but certainly never ever some protein munching buffed gym bro

conversely, I don't know a single gym bro who pulls attractive women (imo), it's always fitness girls or skanky bimbo types with tats and lip fillers and shit

Attached: 2834943.jpg (943x969, 198.68K)

wherever you meet people and organically interact with them -- so you'll have no choice but to join a sport or hobby or activity where a group of men & women your age regularly congregate and interact

yoga class for example, and I've known several girls who have met several boyfriend on some online videogame (no fucking clue how that even happens)

>You didn't talk to any women, did you?
How can I talk to girls if I am invisible to them
>go to a social event like a drawing class or a party
>see a girl I find cute
>look at her and smile
>she either ignores me or gives back a look of disgust
>cannot approach any girls
Huh? I am always trying to look for signals of interest from girls, e.g. smiling, eye contact, blushing, hair waving etc. but I never get them so I cannot talk to them.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 97.59K)

because first and foremost women are attracted to status - muscles only don't get you status, or at least not that much. if you aren't handsome (and tall) to begin with, lifting will not help in finding a partner

>29 ksv
>good job
>relatively ok looking, not fat, not roided out, just fit
>not misogynistic
>relatively talkative in person
The problem for me is my job. It literally requires no human interaction, so I spend most of the days without talking to a single person.
Combine it with the fact that I'm also heavy introvert and it makes my chances of finding someone near 0.
I suspect I might have some sort of an autism because in general I lack the drive to go out and try to find gf/get laid.

I think some of us are just meant to be dead ends.

>Look of disgust
Literally didn't happen, 99% of the time when autists tell stories like these they confuse neutral of confused looks with deep seated hatred

The best is to get one in school and try to keep it. After that it gets exponentially harder.
A hobby with people is the next best. I probably could have hung out a bit with the guys in my bjj gym if I made an effort, but I don't want friends.

>can't talk to them
yeah you're just a beta loser who never talks to women and then blames his genetics. Promptly kill yourself you dumb nigger

i mean this with all sincerity bro, i think it's about time you ended your own life.

This, the only thing that matters nowadays is face. Not even sure why I'm here desu.

No that's the result of eroded paternal authority. I know that every generation cries about this but now we're at a tipping point. Maybe a war will reset things, I don't know

More or less identical to my situation. I know it's super gay to do but I diagnosed myself with avoidant personality disorder.
It's nice to understand yourself more instead of thinking you're not human and don't belong with people.

no
t. virgin picrel (good looking too)

Attached: 123456.jpg (228x228, 17.89K)