Weighted chin ups are all you need for biceps

>Weighted chin ups are all you need for biceps

Attached: istockphoto-501907508-612x612.jpg (612x612, 20.57K)

Imagine doing anything more for arms that squats.
Just holding the bar in enough

>Says no one

I said it

Anyone that says that has arms like these
You don't have big biceps
You have fat arms
Do your curls

Attached: istockphoto-521201226-612x612.jpg (408x612, 17.53K)

I must say he has a very convincing fat "triceps"

How do you mean? Holding a bar and squatting?
Isn't that more of a leg exercise?

fat people can't do chin ups or pull ups

he's memeing
best exercise for biceps is always curl and its variations

He was trolling you retard lmao

Chin ups are decent for biceps but nothing beats lightweight high rep isolation work for them. Dumbbell curls, barbell curls, preacher curls, seated incline curls (personal favorite, the burn is INSANE). Any of these is great, pick one and knock yourself out. Add cross body hammer curls for brachialis and help the bicep peak.

They can

Attached: Oskar-2-years-no-progress.jpg (1000x467, 316.56K)

No they can't. Fat people simply lack the muscle to pull themselves up.

>you can't get swole from only doing pullups and chinu-

Attached: DfKwN5U.jpg (1190x567, 231.88K)

Just look at your average starting strength athlete, all they do is gain weight and strength, but they most definitely do not grow biceps. Yet, they are the ones claiming you only need chin ups for biceps lol.

>I lie on the internet
Just like half of CBT threads are juicy but claim natty

What exactly constitutes light weight and high reps and do you have good biceps or are you just expecting to have them in a year?

I'm currently at 35 bodyweight pull-ups, and my weighted pullup is also pretty decent.

Pullups are good at building dense arms, maybe not the best for pure hypertrophy.

I noticed a huge improvement in my forearms. The best exercise for biceps will always be the standard dumbbell bicep curl.

if that real? how can anyone be so stupid?

I do 3x10 chin ups with a 50kg dip belt for biceps, followed by 3x15 hammer grip chin ups. I do no other bicep exercise and have not done for around 10 years. I'm 35 years old and natty. So yes, weighted chin ups are all you need.

Just look at a male gymnasts biceps.

Attached: decap.jpg (600x419, 99.33K)

>I'm currently at 35 bodyweight pull-ups
I love giving the benefit of the doubt for the sake of productive discussion but you know damn well this isn't a claim that can be made without some amount of evidence, be it video proof or even a body post that would indicate you even lift and aren't larping.

Weighted chin-ups made my lats much bigger but not so much my biceps, so I recently started doing curls