What the fuck is this black dot right next to my iris here and why does it seem to be causing me tremendous irritation...

What the fuck is this black dot right next to my iris here and why does it seem to be causing me tremendous irritation? It's not affecting my vision at all, I can read just fine out of that eye when I can keep it open

Attached: Irritating Eye Dot.jpg (2944x2208, 1.06M)

Can someone please provide me with a pic of gyno-nigga? Needed for a joke

Could be cancer, try asking a doctor.

Why are you white?

here it is

Attached: 52D64256-B800-4A7B-8E58-C1F80E5F82D6.jpg (2074x1979, 518.04K)

Thank you!

While that's an outside possibility, it seems incredibly unlikely that eye cancer would just appear all at once (like, within an hour) and be visible on the sclera AND cause nothing but irritation and soreness instead of actually vision problems.

I have one too but it's more brownish.
Searching for it only gives me something called "eye freckles". I have it on my left eye and my left eye sometimes gets itchy as hell. Haven't had the time to see a proper doctor yet but my GE just prescribed me eye drops that helped slightly with the itching.

Attached: 1656237034275.png (828x727, 1022.18K)

checking your dubs, post the joke

I'm a lean white guy. I've been updating my profile pics on discord with my physique progression. Now I want people to think I've reached my final form as gyno nigga

Have one aswell, it looks abit distor Because im wearing contacts

Attached: D23ACEFD-1C04-4029-804F-C6C81CECC84D.jpg (1317x1464, 601.33K)

>trannycord

Attached: A1DD5CEB-BABA-45C0-B4EE-C0CCE6644120.jpg (1000x700, 93.88K)

I'm on zero public servers. Discord is deadass great for group calls with friends, no cap

get the fuck to a doctor and fast.

its probably a tiny onject stuck in there.

>onject
yah thanks but I'm not listening to the illiterate

Probably a birthmark

Hope you lose the eye now

>the guy asking for medical advice on Any Forums thinks he is smarrter than someone who made a typo.
Top kek. Dont go to the doctor then. If you go blind, you absolutely deserve it.

Just go to the doctor, user.

>he’s double boosted

You have the same eyes as my ex boyfriend