Be me

>be me
>need to try and talk to girls more
>finally in decent shape and healthy looking
>at bar with a friend
>cute girl as bartender, she has a cute septum piercing I honestly think looks good
>keeps passing by me
>Holy shit i have to say something to practice, if I can't say this how can I ever learn to talk to women?
>"hey your septum piercing looks really good" is what I meant to say but what comes out is a half gargle that sounds likes a cough
>omg she didn't hear that she's still pouring drinks
>take a deep breathe
>"I really like your ear piercing, I think it looks really good on you!"
>turns to face me
>completely acts like she's heard this comment 1000 times but is still grateful to hear it
>thanks, yeah I have others i west at home and a chain blah blah blah goes off into a 3 minute tangent about her piercings
>me just nodding and saying yeah
>finishes and says yeah, then starts staring at me
>no idea what to say
>she is just staring at me intensely and leaning over the counter
>still no idea what to say
>spaghetti something about how thats cool
>she responds with a "yeah"
>continues staring at me, clearly waiting for me to say something else
>sweating bullets, dropping spaghetti
>turn to my friend next to me and start a conversation with him
>she watches us for a minute and the sighs and walks to the other end of the bar
AHHHH WHAT DO I DO. I TRIED OK I DIDNT EXPECT ANYTHING MORE.
WHAT SHOULD I HAVE DONE???

Attached: 812e6bgq97w21.jpg (843x826, 141.94K)

>come around here often?

It's okay bro just say you think she's cute and ask for her number

Unironically funny if you get the delivery right

I uh... Feel bad for her actually

You didn't do anything wrong outside of pushing it when she wasn't interested. She could be not interested for a reason completely irrelevant to you so don't take it personally. A chick with a septum piercing probably was too pissed about roe v wade to talk much.

>"sex now?"

yeah, could make her laugh and you're in.

...yeah

Ask her more about the piercings. You need to actually listen to her. Girls really like when guys listen to them. I know if can be boring but they really appreciate it and it's something they look for in a bf.

My extrovert friends(?) tell me to pretend like the person I'm talking to is already my friend. It's tough to do in a live setting, probably more of a long-term mindset.

For something more practical, If she really did go on for three minutes she's making it easy, just ask about anything she said in all that time.

If nothing else at least do the generic, "wow, you're really passionate about this". I imagine it did surprise you that she can go on for so long about a trivial thing, so this should be easy to pull off.

Don't hit on bartenders you fucking retard

I WAS PRACTICING BEING SOCIAL

dont hit on the bartender but befriend them, they know the regulars, the troubled and the silly girls who are just there to get free drinks. they will warn you, give them tips and your card plus your ID to put stuff in the tab.

Just repeat the last one to three words of what she has said in question form if you're stuck

I think she might have tried to intimidate you on purpose, she sounds awful.

Go on you for trying. Try with someone else, she probably has a huge ego from all the drunk guys that come on to her.

Girls with septum piercings are not straight, either that or she was upset over RvW.

Good*

>"Yeah. How 'bout I pierce your vagina with my penis later?"

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 6.35.52 PM.png (830x1222, 861.02K)

>she is just staring at me intensely and leaning over the counter
>continues staring at me
KEK
She could smell the autism on you and made you so uncomfortable that you won't talk to her again. Based bartender

Kek this is potentially genius.

OP this, she was a bitch, you just tried to small talk to practice.