How do you go from this

How do you go from this

Attached: 181115-silicon-valley-kumail-nanjiani.jpg (2070x1380, 1.82M)

To this

Attached: 1645926219495.jpg (512x456, 62.76K)

money and steroids

to this?

Attached: kumail-nanjiani-flaunts-huge-biceps-tight-tank-shirt-10.jpg (933x1222, 209.42K)

M O T I V A T E D

this is a bogjob right?
No way just doing steroids made his bone-structure change so much

Probably but I've seen a lot of roiders develop bigger jaws after roiding. I wonder what's up with that.

HGH use causes bone growth, in your skull, jaw, forehead area as well as your wrists. Its pretty typical for someone using HGH to have these kind of facial changes as opposed to if they were just using anabolic steroids like tren or anavar.

sniff cury lines pre workout

Oh i see. Thanks for the info, user

Tren makes your face grow weird.

Attached: Zyzzmass.png (3221x2151, 3.07M)

zyzz had surgeries for sure

one of the best example is Joe Rogan, look at the size difference between his head/skull shape now compared to when he as younger. He's admitted to using HGH and its pretty evident how much it's changed his face and head shape. Long term or high dosage use of HGH is basically like giving yourself acromegaly.

He started looking worse when he was packing on serious mass. His face was relatively the same until that time.

Attached: Zyzzfestival2.jpg (640x640, 70.99K)

He looked like an incel when he was young

>bone growth
c-can you get taller?

No he didn't. He had the chin and jawline still but he was really skinny so he had no neck. Same thing that happened with Jon Skywalker.

Of course you can, you didn't know this?

He redeemed

>Tren makes your face grow weird.
you're a fucking retard

if you are using HGH as a teenager, absolutely . Your growth plates as a male typically close by the time you are 17 or 18. If you are taking HGH before then, it would definitely make you taller. In fact, this is what the condition of acromegaly is, your body is producing too much growth hormone. However the growth is typically disproportionate, people who have this condition typically have abnormally long arms and legs. If you are taking HGH as an adult, you growth plates have long since closed, and you won't be getting taller, but will definitely experience the thickening of your bones, hence the enlarged writs, jaws, and skull/forehead.

Attached: 1653334413031.jpg (712x750, 68.6K)