Assuming you had to drink alcohol, what's the best choice to avoid losing gains?

assuming you had to drink alcohol, what's the best choice to avoid losing gains?

beer?

Attached: 05819099739437ae2f34fa1a16996ea6.jpg (1242x1790, 234.39K)

Isopropyl alcohol. The mortician will preserve your gains forever.

beer is liquid bread. drink vodka straight

Straight spirits are least harmful, but still very bad. Beer is the worst.

Beer is a terrible choice because of how much you have to drink for it to have any effect. It's full of carbs and calories.
You should drink hard liquor.

vodka/gin cocktails made with diet tonic water/soda
beer is the worst

Dilute anything you drink with water. By a lot

how the fuck does that help? you're still drinking the same amount of alcohol at the end of the day retard

rubbing alcohol

bump

just stop being a fucking manlet and tell them that alcohol disrupts protein synthesis and ruins your gains. how hard can it be?

Attached: images (29).jpg (499x338, 27.26K)

they'll bully me

Decent quality red wine

>avoid losing gains
You know alcohol contains calories, right...?

You have to drink around 300ml of pure alcohol to see a short lived 26% decrease in muscle protein synthesis.
So just don't go nuts on the booze and don't do it regularly. The dose makes the poison.

bully them back, you have fucking gains. ditch your faggot friends and make friends at the gym like a true Any Forumsbro

fpbp

low % ale
shandy
drink slow

this is a jewish lie, the numbers are higher than that, I know it.

I guess michelob ultra or those bud light nxts (0 carb beer). Not much alcohol in either, but you’re “drinking”.

Wine. Drink the good stuff. You can actually appreciate the flavor, and the Romans used it to get big

Attached: stags.jpg (640x425, 33.43K)

Beer is bad because of the carbs.

Vodka or vodka tonic water is best as it contains no carbs or sugar.