Did you ever get over your first love?

if not, how do you feel about them now, and how do you cope?

Attached: me.jpg (563x614, 78.92K)

Hopefully I'll never get over her since we are still together. Hpw abput you user?

>First love
Psshhh i wish, never even happened bucko.

i'm very happy for you. i hope you both have a prosperous relationship to come.
i am still with my girlfriend but i have a feeling things won't work out for too long because she's moving countries. but i'll cross that bridge when we get there i suppose.

that's okay user, i hope time will serve you well. is there anyone that you have ever felt any similar feelings for then, if not love?

>i'm very happy for you. i hope you both have a prosperous relationship to come.
i am still with my girlfriend but i have a feeling things won't work out for too long because she's moving countries. but i'll cross that bridge when we get there i suppose.

Thx user. So is this thread really asking for advice what to do if this happens? In that case, can't give you any, but i guess if you really love a person it always hurts. Can't do anything about it.

>that's okay user, i hope time will serve you well. is there anyone that you have ever felt any similar feelings for then, if not love?

All i do is laugh user, i'm not even sure i'm capable of serious feelings like love because of my sarcastic nature. I feel horny and i wanna fuck, but romantic love? Eh not sure about that dood.

i still don't know what to think about it, as i never actually got into a relationship with her, believing i wasn't enough for her even if she was the first to physically approach me. i dreamt about her and no other woman could hold the same presence in my life as she did for me, but that's in the past now. i can't live in the past, only the present, and in the present, i must move forwards into the future. i gotta let myself grow as a human being and accomplish things for myself. getting hung up on it will only hurt me even more in the long run.

my heart tells me no other woman will do
if things weren't so confusing, i'd chase after her, but...
yeah. my mind tells me to move on, but my heart is seriously convicted. i cope with doing gay things with other men, and avoiding thinking about it too much.

it is what it is...

Attached: bonvivant.jpg (4096x2304, 1.21M)

I did actually, and I was at the point where I was writing her letters and sitting in the park outside her house months after she told me it wasn't going to work.
I haven't had anyone special since then, but time heals all wounds.

>i have a feeling things won't work out for too long because she's moving countries

If you aren't moving too, it's over.

Yeah if I'm being honest the relationship had run its course by the end of college.

You said first love. No. First girlfriend? Yes, took me a year and i think im better off without her. Anne though? I met her when we were 10, we confessed to each other by the end of the school year. She moved, didnt see her until we were 18.

She created social media and found me. She told me the school she went to and what she did for work, and i bought a car a few months later to see her every weekend.

We dated. She left for the military, i stayed for an engineering school. She cheated on fucking Christmas, man. Left a massive hole in my heart. Didnt think of fucking another woman, didnt really notice them here. I had eyes for her alone.

Its been a couple of years. Christmas still sucks, im still single, and i kind of look down on women, especially Anne.

Its easy to cope now, but when it wasnt easy, i was absorbed into video games and formed an addiction. Fuck her, but honestly, id probably take her back if we ever talked like we used to.

I mean depends if first love would be first crush or first relationship. I got over my first crush, but it did take a while. First relationship not really something I can ever properly get over since it left me "traumatized." She's forever seared into my mind now

>First relationship not really something I can ever properly get over since it left me "traumatized."
how long ago was your breakup?

It's been maybe 3 years now I'd reckon

it was fucking shit, i've only felt unconditional love in dreams

it's been 11 years and I just woke up from a dream about him a few hours ago
oddly enough I remember basically nothing about him or anything from back then but I dream about him almost every night

Yes, I had no choice. She spent 4 years turning everyone in our major against me as a cheap way to make connections. "What could have been" for me is a jail sentence and a humiliating kangaroo court trial so it's easy not to regret anything, except falling for her that is.

I never had one
Origity

Yes I did. Why do you ask user?

women always do something to piss me off enough that eventually those fuzzy feelings i had for them wear off once the love goggles haven't been worn for a sufficiently long enough time. my first love is objectively not a good person and i can't love someone who doesn't have a moral compass. it's been over for a long time, i don't care. i just recently got out of another shitty relationship and when i was with her i was probably the loneliest i'd ever been in my life. i don't know why it's so difficult to meet someone genuine. it shouldn't be as hard as it is.

>She's forever seared into my mind now

glad i'm not like this. i prune everything related to the person in question from my life and move on and forget about them. they had no consideration for you so no reason you should have any for them.

I'm not in love with her anymore but she'll probably live rent free in my head for eternity until I get Alzheimer.

I got over her relatively easy.
What I can't cope with is being a virgin for 25 years.