Why is being fit so hard and painful all of a sudden?

My story:

I was never really fat, i was a very fit kid up until 16-17 i always had a six pack and i just looked very good

Around the time when i was 16-17 i got really fat (i was/am 6" i went from 68kg to 117kg in months) my appetite just grew 1000x

When i turned 18 i decided to turn it back around and im now back to 6" / 69kg

But my appetite is still very very high, Having a 6pack and maintaining this body is absolute hell and i'm miserable.

Why? When i effortlessly had a 6pack until 16 ( i didn't even think about dieting and exercise )

Why is it so hard now? What the fuck happened why am i suffering im only 19 i should be fit without even thinking about it

How can i feel better, i just feel awful physically

pls help

Attached: artworks-6IF2bJkYViOhhkTC-98gEOg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 41.06K)

it's a retro-causal node in the collective consciousness telling you to gain fat so that you don't die in the upcoming global famine, duh

First: congrats on turning your habits around and getting to a healthy weight again.

I never had to struggle with maintaining a healthy weight.(26 years, 5'11, 67 kg) I didn't even need to exercise to remain thin. Only started exercising 1.5 years ago.

Perhaps you should consider environmental factors. Did you suffer a lot under the pandemic and the lockdowns? Did you have stress (highschool, getting to uni)?

I find it a bit weird, that you have troubles staying fit with the flip of the switch.

Not eating enough protein

>6" / 69kg
You need to eat more.

>My story:

Attached: 1628388602167.jpg (720x691, 48.93K)

I don't experience anxiety or stress or depression or anything like that, and idk why, i just do things
my mind is extremely blank when it comes to having emotion, So no cross that one out completely

>collective consciousness senses the approach of societal winter
MIGHT BE

Your metabolism, test levels and energy all fall off a cliff when you turn 18.

Don't eat less, eat better. Also 69kg at 180cm? You need to gain weight not lose it, just the right weight. wagmi

6 inches tall? Damn... must be ruff

Attached: 1621893019455.jpg (739x712, 139.12K)

>im now back to 6" / 69kg
you need to eat less

I didn't read. She has nice boobs.

For me it was the exact opposite of this. Was very hard when I was 15 probably because of an awful diet. Became extremely easy when I hit 20 or so

wrong lmao

The only sustainable way to be lean is to eat clean 98% of the time. Eating junk and counting calories makes it almost impossible due to junk food fueling hunger.
Make a clean diet that's good and you won't even care about junk for the most part. Get an air fryer, air popcorn maker and good protein bars for desert. Make air fried chicken and french fries.

69kg at 6. Bruh i'm ottermode weighing 69kg at 5'7. You are borderline skelly weighing that little at your height.

>also stopped reading there
but thanks for the blog op

Attached: 1449240130729.jpg (250x250, 8.38K)

>The only sustainable way to be lean is to eat clean 98% of the time. Eating junk and counting calories makes it almost impossible due to junk food fueling hunger.

This is what I realized

>Get an air fryer, air popcorn maker and good protein bars for desert. Make air fried chicken and french fries.

But I disagree with that, all of what you mentioned there is junk processed shit that will stimulate hunger.

She is getting blacked as you’re posting in this thread

With posts like OP's, it's way more interesting to speculate on what drives them to type so inconsistently.