Any Forumsbros, should we stop doing what we love? I don't wanna die

Any Forumsbros, should we stop doing what we love? I don't wanna die

Attached: media_FUh_MeLXEAE8Pto.jpg (1242x1564, 213.91K)

sads my ass, probably some undiagnosed heart problems since birth or vaxx/covid

Vaxxed

As an user. mentioned in another thread, she prob. popped some pain meds with a couple shots of alcohol and just didn't wake up. Very unfortunate don't get me wrong

good morning sirs

Good morning baby

Fit walks 10000 steps a day and goes to the gym. The women goes to sleep and dies. Sads - many such cases

vaxx'd

Must be Irish the way she got this dick Dublin

I got fired from my old job for refusing the vax and now two of my old coworkers dropped dead. I actually laughed when I found out

She was unvaxxed
Probably Rona related death, most likely long covid

>Roasite whore dies

I see no issue

>sudden death syndrome
Not a thing. We just don't know what killed her.
>but she went to the gym
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

>Roastie gets toasty
>Unfortunate

I don't follow

No refunds vaxtards

Based

She was vaxxed. The article explicitly mentions that she was vaxxed and boosted.

She was probably vaxxed

Would this not show up in a toxicology? Like surely they did that if her death was so unexpected and nobody knew what could've caused it.

An user. speculated that something like the accidental overdose, or the actual cause of death could be something small and embarassing and possibly better to just say she randomly died

But it's 100% speculation. If a friend died because a bear bit his nuts off while we were hiking I might say he fell off a cliff accidentally. You know what I mean -- that's the idea. For some reason it's better to not just say what actually happened

SADS has been a thing for a long time. It’s like sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) and there is no reason other then your body decided to stop working.

It just means it's working
Thank you Fauci
Thank you Pfizer
In Floyd we trust

Attached: 1644762009090.webm (820x480, 2.01M)