Whats Any Forums‘s opinion on Jeff Cavaliere?

Whats Any Forums‘s opinion on Jeff Cavaliere?

Attached: C1D039D4-9431-4D73-AF16-0D2B4767AA98.jpg (300x450, 42.53K)

nigger

Fake weight steroid user being confirmed fraud

Anyone who watches it doesnt even lift and probably looks like shit

i like his face pulls workout

/fits/ opinion is irrelevant…the people who are on here are the societies lowest tier. Disgusting virgin mentally ill failures. You will never get anywhere in life if you follow the info posted here. It was over before it started.

Attached: 7CF681C5-AE33-4C5F-B238-5C4B354C807B.png (185x200, 9.2K)

How can he be a fraud if he’s certified by the NSCA?

Started with good info but got caught in the yt's algorithm inferno and now it's mostly clickbait and remixing old content. Thr fate of most fitness youtubers if they stay on for long, though.

>/fits/ opinion is irrelevant…the people who are on here are the societies lowest tier. Disgusting virgin mentally ill failures. You will never get anywhere in life if you follow the info posted here. It was over before it started.

Attached: 1635371685324.gif (343x400, 392.42K)

Yeah, there's not much to fitness, so you can only make so many videos before you repeat yourself or start giving out bullshit advise

I like him, he explains the theory behind his claims, which helps you tailor your workouts more to your own needs.

skinny faggot

he was fine when he first started because he was mostly doing vids on how to not fuck your body up. now hes like the modern version of a fitness magazine where they realize they have nothing else to really talk about so they start making up stupid shit because dumb people buy it

This is the correct answer

he's no Ari Onassis I can tell you that

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

I tried this and it works

He helps me train like an athlete

Most people here seem to miss the fact that he is not a bodybuilding coach but first and foremost athletics trainer. More recent stuff has been leaning on the bodybuilding sidee but still he keeps the focus on doing physiologically healthy movements.

As an older dude his advice have also helped me with back and knee injuries.
For free.
So all in all, a good dude

He is based and anyone that thinks different is retarded

>Most people here seem to miss the fact that he is not a bodybuilding coach but first and foremost athletics trainer. More recent stuff has been leaning on the bodybuilding sidee but still he keeps the focus on doing physiologically healthy movements.

Yes, this is why you should follow his most recent curling variation to improve cock wanking efficiency by 200%.

A real fraud with his back pain episode from like 4 years ago being his one redeeming category. He needs to stay in his lane for recovery and rehab.

gay italian jew with ugly face