Rate my dinner

What are we eating tonight Any Forums?

Attached: EC3F953D-9BAB-4052-A312-DC96EE261C37.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

>ketchup on steak
ngmi

That meat looks so good and you're bastardizing it with all that shit on the side.
Also g0yslop crackers and plastic utensils.
Can't get much more of a faggot than this.

Spaghetti and a Protein Shake. Just ate two plates of chicken, oxtails, and some rice.

Also, why the Ritz Crackers?

Entire quest nutrition pizza

Steak? Why sauce and crackers? Would go better with rice or ramen. Throw some teriyaki or soi sauce on there and you got a nice meal

200g pork sirloin
5g lard
125g cabbage
50g carrot
3g ginger
tbsp onion sauce
tbsp sriracha

1lb of ground beef with cabbage, onions, poblano, spices, over a big bowl of rice

those are good, I eat about 1 per week

some McDonalds dawk washu mean nikka sheeee fr fr no cap ona stack no shot its lit bix nood af fr

ritz crackers? god damn people are so fucking bad at making meals.

the steak looks good at least, but make some rice or potatoes ffs

already cleaned up so no pic but made kabocha soup with the following stuff thrown in:

>runny egg
>2 chopped up slices of ham, first seared for that sweet sweet browning
>diced port salut cheese

Attached: kabocha soup.jpg (1423x1067, 144.17K)

2% plain greek yogurt and protein shake.

My wife my salmon and rice pilaf

I had a protein shake with whole milk and a pb&j. Lunch was 2 salmon filets and a Greek yogurt. I mentioned this to my friends and they told me they think I have an eating disorder because I don’t eat breakfast and have a small dinner. I hate being a fat piece of shit

Eat some healthy tasty carbs instead of sloppa. Like frozen fruit + honey or potatoes. Maybe have chocolate or ice cream every now and again if you work an active job and/or do cardio/lifting/calisthenics. You need to limit the carbs you eat based on your activity level, so you should make them count (eat the tastiest stuff keeping with your daily macros/caloric restrictions)

baked potatoes and sandwiches with potato chips

>dipping steak in corn syrup
Death to America

>I hate being a fat piece of shit
drop the pb&j then

If you don't have orthorexia and bigorexia you're ngmi.

Fruit is so fucking based. You can eat obscene amounts of berries and watermelon and it's only a few hundred calories.