What are your diets like? What do you typically eat in a day?

What are your diets like? What do you typically eat in a day?

Attached: 1562072213219.jpg (699x485, 67.9K)

2 lbs of flank steak
2 lbs of aspergus
2 lbs of mashed potatos
some peanut butter ice cream and cookies after

i switch the steak out with 3 lbs of salmon every other day and i chug down three glasses of goat milk

Whatever my mum made

Whatever my wife cooks

whatever happens to be in my roommate's fridge

Breakfast is usually just a fuck ton of water. Lunch is usually fish and veggies, dinner is either chicken or some other meat (beef, pork, etc). If I’m feeling naughty I get a slice of pound cake for dessert.

I eat a block of cheese and drink a 6 pack of beer every morning for breakfast.

Breakfast:
2 eggs with bagel or rice or
miso soup
Lunch: salad with a protein, usually chicken
Snack: cheese, nuts, fruit
Dinner: root veg, sauteed greens, meat
Or grain bowl with protein
Or soup with soba or shirataki noodles

Today I had two coffees with milk, a piece of toast, a handful of supplements, two cups of caeser salad with chicken, half an 11" pizza with chicken, and two cups of cherries.
How bad is it?

Attached: 20220405_110626.jpg (385x385, 9.36K)

7-8 alcoholic drinks and a couple meals with decent protein. Yes I look like shit.

Breakfast
>glass of oj
>3eggs
>pint of ice cream
Lunch
>Hamburger
>coffee
>a tomato
Snack
>either more ice cream, cheese, or milk
Dinner
>liver, steak, or fish
>cup of milk
Snack before bed
>ice cream
>milk
>cheese

Brekkie is oatmeal with peanut butter and choccy protein powder. Lunch is jasmine rice broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and some meat usually chicken or HEB homestyle meatballs. Dinner is a massive smoothie with spinach oats mango strawberries avocado. Then maybe a yogurt with trail mix if im still hungry after that.

Attached: Masked_zechs.jpg (493x320, 28.83K)

lunch
>6 inch sweet onion teriyaki sub from subway
dinner
>a lot of rotisserie dark meat chicken (like 2-3 legs and a thigh)
>a decent amount of sushi
other
>coffee
>a few bites of popcorn

my diet is trash but oh well lul

damn that's a lot of chow. how much do you weigh?

>brekfast
coffee and cigarettes
>lunch
whatever is on the daily menu, usually meat with potatoes
>dinner
chicken and pasta or homemade burger

breakfast: mostly steal cut oatmeal, sometimes with eggs, lots of fruits and nuts and seeds (sometimes I'll have a pb sandwich)

Lunch: Black rice with veggies and chicken breast (sometimes tofu)

Dinner: mostly soup with salad ( sometimes chicken)

On a cut

> breakfast

Muesli w/ oat milk + chia seeds. I make it myself it keep sugar low and carbs/fiber right. Alternatively I'll eat a fibrous vegetable and tuna. Usually muesli though.

> lunch

Chicken (shredded usually), rice, spinach, 1 tsp olive oil, salt/pep to taste.

> Dinner

Either the same thing as lunch, or a similar plan as lunch except with salmon/etc. On occasion I'll eat a steak and potatoes or something, but this is more of a treat and puts me in maintenance territory.

> Bedtime Snack

Protein shake or jerky. Alternatively I'll eat some fruit with goat cheese.

Surprisingly this hasn't got too boring. I'll switch around vegetables, flavor the rice differently, or occasionally switch meats. Sometimes I'll make bison burgers. I don't really like meal prepping for a week so I usually try to set things up to just make meals as I want them.

CARNIVORE for HWD (huge wide deltoids)

breakfast: tim hortons

lunch: a&w, costco, mcdonalds, subway

dinner: same as lunch with added pizza hut, dominoes. on a rare occasion, maybe once a week, or less.

ill have a steak with yams, or chicken with rice or raw vegetables. though its very rare. i have gained 40 lbs in the last few months. co workers are starting to make fat jokes about me.

i love so much weight lifting, calisthenics, rock climbing, general fitness things i just love. and i love eating meat and vegetables and being healthy but my job is tonnes of hours a week and i have no energy to cook after working a 12 hour shift. i just want to leave my job and be able to eat healthy and live life properly.

>Breakfast
Frosted Flakes
>Lunch
Subways
>Dinner
Green beans and meatloaf

Breakfast: either only an espresso and a banana or 500g of greek yoghurt.

Lunch: can literally be anything, from McDonalds to skipping lunch in general.

Dinner: I make a lot of Greek salads, so usually that in combination with some chicken or steak or something. Sometimes I eat pasta when I plan a long run for the next morning.

I'm 6'1, 170lbs DYEL skeletor cardiosoyjak with 9% bf. 6.7" inch dick brehs..

Attached: 1651338831638.png (639x607, 122.65K)

Milk
Peanut butter
Egg
Bacon
Pasta
Chorizo enjoyer
>t former skinlet
Huge progress on this food