Life is fucking painful

Life is fucking painful.
I am a 6'4" man. The problem is that I am very pale and lanky, which deters every woman from me. This is not to mention my high, unmasculine voice. I tried to eat a lot, but I couldn't get fatter. I've been lifting for a year and it didn't bring serious results. I'm considering using roids. Should I? Or is there still hope for me?

Attached: 1654494351529.jpg (1080x1413, 551.27K)

6'4? It's unironically over. I suggest roping my friend

Just eat liver and go outside lol

Literally every modern problem is solved by doing this.

Are you a Swede?

Manlet hands typed this post

>I tried to eat a lot, but I couldn't get fatter.
you didn't eat enough, eat more food
>I've been lifting for a year and it didn't bring serious results.
you didn't eat enough, eat more food

is right. I thought I was eating enough at 3.5k calories a day, but I only started properly gaining when I bumped my calories up to 4.5k a day. It will be uncomfortable at the start, but your stomach will adjust and your gains will skyrocket.

>pale
Go outside
>lanky
Lift weights

You stupid fuck

Fuck lifting/body building. Take the cardio pill and focus on good health instead of looking good like narcissistic body builders

Attached: 9B4A4A2B-6411-4D8D-AAAC-58E8A8BE0D11.png (2518x1024, 231.45K)

Idk you got that feminine look going on. If you got fashionable you could probably bag a pretty hot girl or like a tomboy/arthoe maybe.

Unironically get on some test. Literally a miracle pill (or injection in this case) for your issues

You're boyishly good looking OP. Avoid roids and just pretty boy maxx (ugrade your style/hair) and lift to be lean.

>tfw I can't even neck myself because the ceiling is too low

>I am a 6'4" man. The problem is that I am very pale and lanky, which deters every woman from me
>6'4" and lanky
>deters every woman
Fuck off

this unironically looks like a beautiful woman lol, post physique

I've seen a super qt goth gf with a tall lanky fuck.
You can probably pick up alt girls.

Anyways, try harder gaining weight if you want normie qts.
Drink the milk. Eat the nuts. Lift.
Look for calorie dense things, way easier to not vomit by trying to reach the calorie intake.

chad
you are short, you will NEVER have a gf
a lot of girl are into the tall skinny guy look idk maybe I just need to find them

Gear won't do shit if you're not eating enough, you can think of food as the bricks needed to build a house and gear as hiring extra workers, if there aren't enough materials to continue building doesn't matter how many extra workers you hire. Stop being a massive faggot and eat more. drink shakes with blended oats, banana and peanut butter if you have to, eat dirty if you have to, just do whatever it takes to get more calories down because at 6ft4 you're going to need to eat a lot more than you think.

>get blessed with height
>above average face
>Still complain about miniscule things he could change easily
Lmao some people are really really stupid

On one hand, OP, your story isn't impossible. Lots of tall guys have trouble, and this leads to low self-esteem and body image issues. You certainly aren't alone.

On the other hand, you've written your OP to sound like a bait thread.

There is still tons of hope. You shouldn't roid because no one should roid. Now try to muster a reply to this thread that doesn't like a larping/bait post.

You look like a massive faggot too, very feminine eyes