Looksmaxxing

My side profile is dogshit, I have these areas circled, I have lines by my nose that run down and make my face look squished, I don't have a strong outline on the back of my jaw where it connects to my neck, my hairline is rough and longer hair doesn't help very much, and also my eyebrows are very thin, I've started putting minox on them which I'm optimistic will help with thickness and definition but will take time. Please provide me advice on how to looksmaxxx and I'll help best I can for other anons

Attached: IMG_20220606_114221__01__01.jpg (3456x4608, 1.55M)

you look fine.
lose weight to get more facial lines showing

Thanks user, puts me in a tough spot because I have pectus and look like a total skelly at lower weight, but I feel my face is chubby. I'll give it thought my friend

more like mental illness maxing

Not fitness or health related. Please consider dying before posting next

lookmaxxers are mentally ill

Get some mastic and start chewing

>I have pectus
Won't fix it, but make sure you do your pullovers, should help somewhat.
Could also start practicing ribcage expansion. It was an old bodybuilding thing. I always thought it was cool but grotesque, not that modern bb is any better. It might help with pectus, idk.

Attached: 1649973592777.jpg (360x468, 97.2K)

Bro I hate to tell ya but all of those things are mostly a result of unchangeable factors (without surgery). The folds near your mouth are a result of malar fat storage genetics, aging (which reduces facial fat and collagen, I'm assuming you're in your early-mid 30s), bone structure (if you have no bone support then the fat there will not be pushed forward to fill in that space as you age) and facial muscle size. The jaw is a result of body fat (getting leaner will prob help this some) and genetics for your jawbone/ramus. The hairline isn't that bad but get on finasteride if you're not already and you care about it. Also be careful with facial minoxidil because it nukes your collagen production and can age your face in that area long term

What the fuck is wrong with looksmaxxers, jesus christ. You look fine dude. You could lose a little fat to accentuate your jawline, but you look good. Goddamn, your insecurity is probably a huge fucking dealbreaker to women bro

Thanks friendo, I'm going to research some of the stuff you posted but very clear detailed stuff I appreciate. On fin, seems to keep me from getting worse, have been for a couple years
My ribcage pokes out, it's really kind of gross, if anything I'd look more normal if they shrunk. Fucked up that I bench 285lbs and my chest looks worse than a normies who's never worked out. Any idea how to do something like pullovers with just a standard power rack? I have a home gym setup. Thanks user
Lmao I'm about to go on my second marriage. I do fine with women, I just want more girls to approach me in the wild. It happens a few times a year and I don't go out much alone so that's not bad, but I'd like more female attention so if I had to go on to marriage three I have the best options available.

This has to be a huge fucking larp. Are you seriously wishing for women to approach you eventhough you're on your second marriage? Are you craving validation that much? Not only that, the fact that you're already preparing in advance for a third marriage is a huge dickmove to your wife. I don't even know you or her but I already know you're an insecure cunt and your wife probably deserves better. Unironically kill yourself

>My ribcage pokes out, it's really kind of gross
>Pectus carinatum
Oh shit, sorry user, I just assumed you had excavatum.
Pullovers and ribcage expansion work for excavatum, I have no idea what people would do for carinatum, though. Sorry.

>second marriage
>I do fine with women
comedy gold

Cope and seethe womanlover
Based enjoyer of our absurd reality

Hey user I’ve got pectus caranatun aswell. Just lift and your bird chest will slowly disappear as the men attracted to you will only notice your enormous shoulders and traps. Lifting is always the answer. Best of luck pectus brother

Ok jawlet

>Comes to menninist website to attack men trying to better themselves and to defend women
Tell me you didn't have a father at home growing up without telling me you didn't have a father at home growing up

what are you crying about? look at my fucked up hairline. i'm thinking about shaving the sides instead of trimming them so nobody will notice.

Attached: 20220606_194824.jpg (1704x1764, 660.18K)

my friend had pectus too and now its gone when he filled out his chest muscles