Multivitamins?

What is Any Forums opinion on multivitamins?

I've heard they all suck, and some are better than others... what do you take?

Attached: myovite.jpg (1179x1500, 235.41K)

They turn your pee yellow which means you're pissing most of the shit out anyways. Doesn't mean I don't still pop my daily Centrum hell yeah

Attached: 1597555497187s.jpg (116x125, 2.05K)

Or, and this might sound crazy but bear with me. How about eating a balanced whole diet?

Easier said than done. Lots to learn, lots to cook, lots of money to spend. I'm in the US. If you want healthy whole foods full of minerals, you gotta spend 2-3x the normal cost of food.

In the ideal world you want to get your blood checked for any vitamin or mineral deficiency and make up for that with supplements. Otherwise a multi is good enough because you're most likely deficient in something.

Jesus fucking christ I hate faggots like you.
I live in the US as well and there's plenty of whole foods rich in nutrients that aren't expensive. You'll still have to learn how to cook but what's the alternative?
Eating bland food? You'll never stick with the diet.
Potatoes, oats, eggs, frozen veggies, in season fruit, rice, beans, chicken, ground beef, bacon, cottage cheese, milk, nuts, need I go on?
If you can't sacrifice convenience You'll never make it

Attached: IMG_20190120_215821.jpg (818x503, 38.82K)

I take a bunch of shit so I stick with Jym products for basic nutrition. Jym multi is p good. I'm not getting enough of something because after a few days of not taking my multi my mind gets a little foggy, not as focused. Nothing crazy, it's just noticeable. Jym multi is pretty standard and he leaves stuff out sold separately to dose at different times.

Attached: jym vita 2.png (1200x1200, 257.06K)

I drink milk, eat butter, cheese, and yogurt from grass-fed cows and also pasture raised eggs. Still not enough omega-3. I don't eat fish except for salmon occasionally, so I have to get more EPA/DHA/DPA from somewhere else

You realize these cheap "whole foods" you're eating are hollowed out and empty of micro-nutrients. You'll get your macros, but not your micros. Most food in the US suffers from this.

Also, kinda gay that you would hate someone for something so trivial... you're probably a great person to hang out with.

>you gotta spend 2-3x the normal cost of food.
What? What the fuck are you talking about? In college I would buy store bought pasta for $1, buy or make whatever sauce which was a few bucks for the ingredients or sauce, then bake some chicken breasts you buy frozen and in bulk, and then broccoli or kale on the side. I can make days worth of pasta meals for the same cost as 1 meal at an italian restaurant.
>normal cost of food.
What does this even mean really? What are you eating that frozen chicken breasts, eggs, veggies, and grains are 2-3x the cost of what you consider 'normal?'

See

I go to Labdoor which does independent testing and use picrel

Attached: 03508060-8ed6-4afa-a16e-0839c519e31e_1.f54a19d3c3e4ee73acbfd4621b1939a0.png (612x612, 113.71K)

>probiotics
Unless you hate fermented foods this is largely unnecessary. I like yogurt and kefir personally. Traditional fermented pickles, sauerkraut, kombucha, kimchi, etc all have ample amounts of probiotics. I understand if you don't like any fermented foods, but if you do there's no reason to take extra probiotics.

>this is just a probiotic

The quality ones may be useful. Studies they show they are useless or harmful are done using poor quality drugstore shit.

These are examples of ones to avoid

You'll probably piss most of it out but it can't hurt so i just take a multi, glucosamine and just some cod liver oil caps

I use Purolabs because the seem to really focus on balancing the multivits to maximise absorption.

And they're and designed and manufactured in the UK not some warehouse in China

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 16.48.58.png (793x785, 385.57K)

Looks fairly standard.

Attached: mens one.gif (400x700, 45.55K)

>examples of ones to avoid
>quality ones are useful

Attached: jym vita.png (1100x1100, 818.28K)

I would prefer Thorne, Zahler, NutraBio, CodeAge, VitaminIQ, and Pure Encapsulations over that.

What do you think about myovite?

My PT suggested it after I got a bad case of tendonstitus.

Attached: Myovite 2.jpg (1216x1500, 303.78K)

>Thorne
Oh really? I just read through the ingredients. What stands out to you

burn this heretic

>has the same ingredients in similar ratios and amounts to any other multi