One tiny little pill a night could've prevented this

>One tiny little pill a night could've prevented this

Attached: 066m9jdqzl761.jpg (2316x3088, 637.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fefu33e8O-0&t=3044s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I suspect he's got more issues than HWD (his wide done)

WHAT'S THE PILL NIGGA WHAT'S THE PILL

Attached: reee.jpg (800x522, 29.93K)

Attached: CCFF9294-65CE-49CC-8D08-6D0F4EFF0D2B.jpg (2316x1644, 789.46K)

go away pharma-shill. stop outsourcing research work like we're some third world ghetto ffs

Just shave your head

Post nose

finasteride bro

REMINDER TRANNYES ARE ON SUICIDE AND THEY WANT YOU TO BE AS WELL!
youtube.com/watch?v=fefu33e8O-0&t=3044s
Do no take fin baldfags, embrace being a man instead of taking tranny drugs!

>DUDE, don't take fin or minox! That's what TRANNYS DO!!!! Embrace BASED AND REDPILLED manhood and be bald just like me! It's so BASED!!!

Attached: Sneed oil physique.jpg (547x730, 91.38K)

>dude take tranny drugs, you don't want to look like this picture I happen to handpick to represent anybody who gets in the way of me and my profits
you faggot marketers need to be removed from this site and flogged in real life

baldies will never make it

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Behead pharmajews

Why do you keep spamming this same post?
Just like trannies you take shots at people who accept their normal genetics instead of taking hormone blockers because you can't stand that that some people push through something that you mentally couldn't handle. Posting this thread all the time ironically proves you're way more insecure than bald people and will always have pathetic tranny dysmorphia over your hair.

Attached: 1653605059386.jpg (750x627, 299.5K)

These threads should be deleted instantly because they're obvious advertising.

its cooming

why do idiots online just shill finasteride when dutasteride has been the superior option for years? baffles me

Attached: 1653427758004.jpg (1080x1080, 107.65K)

It’s funny knowing you can still see all those disgusting stretch marks on her ass. Thinking she’s not a nasty blob.

Minox did a lot more for me. Fin is a bit gay.

tranny pills

reading the side effects of finasteride isnt really encouraging, ill take a balding head if my dick keeps working and i avoid prostate cancer.

what about minoxodille or whatever its name

You mean contraception?

You look fine man. My hairline is pretty similar and I’m not balding, just a mature hairline.

Anti-fin fags act like there is a gun to their head to take fin lol. Just go bald if you want to lmao.

>profits
the patent for finasteride expired in 2013
you should be more wary of all the scam products for $499.99 like adegen or nutrafol that exploit your anxiety over muh dik