>The Power Clean with Alan Thrall
youtu.be/mPsxlNjv7Aw
>Flexibility/Mobility with Alan Thrall
youtube.com/watch?v=SsT_go-oCcQ
>How to eat food with Alan Thrall
youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8
>Programming Basics with Greg Nuckols
youtu.be/YdEh6N5yAJE

Attached: 1649366880518.jpg (697x500, 83.17K)

THREADLY, RELEVANT, and HIGH QUALITY REMINDER for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. Tripping is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything. And only if you demonstrate at least one of the following:
>A squat in excess of both 2.5 times bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift in excess of both 2.5 time bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press in excess of both 1.5 times bodyweight AND 350 lbs
>A The Press in excess of-LOLjk this is a powerlifting thread no one cares about your irrelevant accessory lift desu
>A front squat equal to or greater than LMAO4PLAET and 1.75x bodyweight
>A body that Any Forums won't roundly criticize (good fucking luck)
If you can't manage at least one of these, shut the fuck up, go to the gym, and try harder

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165.44K)

Hi

bobby dresses like a handicapped toddler in every training vlog

Rip can't bench 4pl8

Attached: bigrickvsfiggy.jpg (640x714, 192.71K)

Fuck off figgy

>This faggot is back again

OFFICIAL, AND CLEARLY ON-TOPIC, /PLG/ RULES (no bitching!):
1.) Do not talk about cutting
2.) Do NOT talk about cutting
3.) An adult male is >200 lbs, and this is an 18+ board
4.) LOLfedders get out
5.) Every fed is a LOLfed
6.) There are no real rules about lifting (except that s*mo is ghey), half-rep all you like
7.) There are no real rules about judging either, enjoy your R E D L I G H T S
8.) You must have vids to prove your lifts
9.) POST LIFTS or GTFO – The choice is yours.
10.) EAT MOAR – It is never enough
11.) Your program is shit, no exceptions
12.) Powerlifting is not a sport.
13.) Pulling s*mo is an admission of fundamental weakness, ontological incompetence, and likely fatherlessness
14.) FIGGY is not a fraud
15.) FIGGY is not a felon
16.) FIGGY IS NOT A JEW
17.) Grow a beard
18.) Phoneposters get The Rope.
19.) Everyone stronger than you is on sterons. Everyone weaker than you isn’t trying hard enough.
20.) Try harder
21.) You must squat >2.67 times bodyweight to bully FIGGY

bitchtits

UPDATED LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMs (Arcane CipheRs Of Never Yielding Muscularity). Post, but don't spam, in every thread.

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>LARPER - Lamely Accessorizing Retard, Performance Essentially Rubbish
Wants to be a powerlifter without actually lifting or trying hard. Buys $800 in clothes and accessories to dress the part. Stuck at a 400 kg total. Widely loathed.

>FAGIT (Freakishly Adept Genetically, Incredible Total)
Strong from birth, never had to work for it. Still works at it, just to ULTRA MOG GDEs even harder. Hated by everyone, but they can't really do anything about it.

>JANITOR (Just ANother Ineffectual Twig, Obviously Retarded)
Complete assclown and permanent virgin.

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>TWIT (Third World Idjit Tard)
Italian.

Attached: Extremely Smug Anime Moron.jpg (240x210, 7.86K)

Repost cuz accidentally posted in ded thred

>comparing drugs that don't do anything except kill you to strength enhancing supplements.
BUT SWRIOUSLY THOUGH, can someone please answer the original question? As in would anyone believe if I broke the state records within a year of lifting and said I was natural?

>time to go film myself belly bouncing in my slampigs dads garage, what should I wear?
>oh I know, the orange shirt with the electric blue shorts
lexapro turns your brain into oatmeal

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: Aisha Crying.jpg (1440x1080, 359.18K)

How bad is it bros?

Nov 2019-Feb 2020, SS (4 months)
e1RMs: 265/225/345, 835

Mar 2020-Apr 2020, 4 Day TM (2 months)
e1RMs: 255/235/355, 845

Apr 2020-June 2020, Madcow (3 months)
e1RMs: 265/235/335, 835

July 2020-Dec 2020 ???

Jan 2021, SS (0.5 month)
e1RMs: 290/230/350, 870

Jan 2021-Feb 2021, GSLP (1 month)
e1RMs: ???

Feb 2021-Apr 2021, 4 Day TM (2 months)
e1RMs: 265/260/335, 860

Apr 2021-July 2021, 3 Day TM (4 months)
Actual Maxes: 300/260/365, 925

Aug 2021-Sept 2021, KSC Powerbuilding (2 months)
e1RMs: 290/255/350, 895

Oct 2021, 4 Day TM (1 month)
e1RMs: 285/245/340, 870

Nov 2021-Dec 2021, Conjugate (2 months)
e1RMs: 285/245/350, 880

Jan 2022-Apr 2022, HLM (3 months)
Actual Maxes: 315/265/385, 965

May-Present, 5/3/1

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOO.png (730x753, 403.02K)

after 10ish years of hobby powerlifting and never getting past the late stage intermediate level i decided to switch to just bodybuilding. i look like i actually lift now and my joints dont hurt anymore. i recommend it highly

>Caring this much about what other man wears
Weeeee wooooo ginormous faggot alert

nice did you start sucking cock too?

bitchtits got my cock on his lips lmao

bitchtits is also 5'8 lol

You do realize "how long you've been lifting" isn't part of the registration process, right?

Almost as bad as my training history lmao

>As in would anyone believe if I broke the state records within a year of lifting and said I was natural?
State Junior records, while neat to break, aren't necessarily a big deal, considering they change the fucking weight classes every few years.

The obvious solution is DON'T BE ON DRUGS WHEN YOU ARE DRUG TESTED dweeblet (that's a dweeb who is also a manlet)

Attached: Angry Aisha.jpg (1440x1080, 367.43K)

Wow you're a retard

With a post like that, you didn't deserve trips anyway

Attached: PATHETIC frog.png (711x633, 195.27K)

See
Sit down, manlet. You're almost as bad as the 4 fat weak neets that insist on giving out advice to newfags

Bobby is such a bizarre fucking person, get your shit together you cock loving obese retard

Based, i'm cutting right now because i got too fat bulking and i'm only doing bodybuilding stuff. Amazing muscle contraction, MUCH better on the joints and i look better, i'm having lots of fun too

>not caring one single bit about your appearance because you're a morbidly obese kike who can only get with equally fat chicks and trannys
>calling anyone who points this out a faggot
giving justin a run for his money for the most retarded /plg/ tripfag, impressive

...stick with 5/3/1 for at least 6 months.

lol lower back pain making you cranky sweetheart?

How am I bizarre

>Nnn-no you have to wear matching clothes when lifting by yourself because I said so!!!! (And I'm also a huge fag)

I go to the same gym as Mikey, my trap gf is taller than him and she's 5'7, tops

Also, what has your bodyweight generally done throughout this? Keeping in mind that if you answer either "stayed the same" or "I don't know" that FIGGY will hunt you down IRL and footrape your fartblaster.

Attached: Irritated Redhed With Gun.png (512x512, 231.03K)

I meant as something to present to other lifters. Like I tell them this, would they believe that I did it naturally?
Check ur discord and or ig. I'm just asking from the perspective of letting other people know this. Don't worry I can pass the drug tests I have friends within the usapl

my little bitch, still spamming tranime images because he can't afford his cable bill

165->190 ;_;

WAWTT
WAWLTT
WAWET
WAWFT

Attached: 1637685951236.jpg (320x588, 42.79K)

>filming yourself and posting it publicly on the internet = being by yourself
we can see you and you look like shit. Calling me a fag wont change your sexual orientation, your bodyweight, or your horrendous wardrobe

Did Justin's trip leak or something?

>Horrendous wardrobe
I'll take phrases never said by a straight person for $500, Alex

>tattoos
into the Waste Management bin it goes