Good evening, I hate women

Good evening, I hate women.
Read the comment fellow Sirs.
youtube.com/shorts/qal_MvjYhmY

Attached: 1644476725752.jpg (419x747, 61.49K)

Made for BBC.

based

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-152327_YouTube.png (562x173, 29.63K)

good evening sir, I hate women.

Creppy = non-chad
we live in a gynocentric dictatorship

Attached: 1644476725753.jpg (531x167, 27.96K)

Of course its some flat chinkoid. Old boomers love those pan faced skanks.

Is she calling her a whore somehow or what? I dont get it

>comments about female-only gyms
There's a gym brand in my city that has three locations and one is a women's center. They make men pay the same price for membership even though they can only go to two of the locations kek. Cucked if I ever saw it.

Attached: punish.jpg (1069x953, 114.97K)

...maybe men are just disgusting pigs after all?

>Asian girl
Mentally ill women, and anyone who likes them is mentally ill as well.

and yet you'd be spilling your spaghetti if one of them so much as looked at you for longer than a second

Not really. The only women that have ever been worth it are latinas or white girls. Occasionally a middle eastern girl.

Asian women have gotten increasingly demanding and picky I've noticed, especially the ones who have grown up in first world countries or are half white but obviously physically Asian.

I reckon it's got to be a manifestation of the inferiority complex they've been carrying around their whole lives from being surrounded by beautiful white girls with blond hair and blue eyes, and knowing that all they'll ever be is flat-nosed, pan faced, boobless, hipless, black-haired, black-eyed soulless bugs.

I can't imagine what it must be like to look in the mirror and hate myself, but these types of Asian women look at their parents, their siblings, the effeminate small-penised meek beta Asian males who hit on them, and they are disgusted. Moreso they are disgusted that they themselves are no better.

They try to cope by marrying white men, having children with white men, and associating exclusively with whites whilst simultaneously jumping on every social justice cause related to hating white people for historical injustices or promoting Asian things but despite being accepted by white women as friends and occasionally fucked by white men, Asian girls always know that they will only ever be "the token asian girl" or "yellow fever" and will only ever be seen as "different" and never "beautiful"

Attached: images.jpg (179x281, 9.83K)

sounds like a sexual discrimination lawsuit in waiting

This bitch makes the worst videos and hardly even works out

>raised in first world
>same attitude as first world bitches
jezz Sherlock i wonder if thats related
didnt read the rest

this is a lot of sneeding for something that is supposedly personally inconsequential to you user

HATE
WOMEN

Attached: 9213c0015adec09b12d91342d556abb3.jpg (1080x1080, 212.66K)

Of course we are! But women should know better than to "swim in the ocean with a bleeding wound" then act all stupid and surprised that a shark shows up looking for dinner.
It's like they've forgotten the tens of thousands of years of history of men raping women just because.

>we live in a gynocentric dictatorship
This is what happens when everyone plays by the rules
MANMADE RULES
What if everyone went batshit insane from one day to the next?

Attached: epicCut.png (1024x1024, 608.86K)

this isn't exactly news

way to go OP, you summoned all the ebin 16yo losers who are mad they don't get pussy and can't put together why