I have been running multiple times a week on uneven hiking trails...

I have been running multiple times a week on uneven hiking trails, my left leg feels fucked up I think it's the muscle I'm not sure. What kind of doctor do I need to see? Not a chiropractor right?

Attached: 1653344797990 (1).webm (406x720, 1.51M)

BUCK STATUS: ______

Bump

Sounds like you are finding your muscle imbalances.
Vary your trails. Left side right side center dominant (the way your center of gravity is leaning).

Oddly enough running uphill doesn't hurt, I do switch up the trails and aim for flat trails but I think I did some damage when I was running on very uneven trails. What kind of doctor should I see?

Cowardly attack

>t. Retard
Yiy never let another guy get in your face like that, you either strike first or back up.

Rest up young buck

That depends on where and how your left leg feels "fucked up". Less pain going uphill makes me think you have a hip flexor tear, which if it's not above grade 2 you fix with reduced intensity and rest.

dont get in somebody's face and expect to not get throat chopped. black fellers always try to sucker punch anyway, sneed.

lol like you can't tell when black guys are about to sucker punch you

Top part of my thigh (outer part) several inches below hip. I don't think it's hip related

He spit in the guy's face. In a post-covid world that was attempted murder.

you mean this motherfucker in bright red?

Attached: 800px-Gray430_with_TensorFasciaLata-en.svg.png (800x1406, 920.73K)

>oo oo aa aa aa aa
>Be gone, chimperino

Why Americans are so short lmao, I met some here in Europe and they're all so tiny like Indians lmao and for some reason they all lie about their height

Yeah I believe that's it, what do?

Look up runners knee stretches. Ones where you stretch the side of each leg. Fucked me up on my second year of running and stopped gains for a couple weeks.

Just stretch more before going out and don't sprint down hills and you'll be okay.

Attached: 1648464177218.jpg (500x528, 27.63K)

lol anyone else notice the black dude's shoes is untied

would be funny if he tripped over his laced and fell on his face after he got up to go after the white guy

Most times in a street fight the winner is determined by who throws and lands the first hit. Honour and morals and all that other bullshit doesn't exists in a confrontation in the street you faggot.

Nigger just got elbowed in the the throat lmao,he's not getting up from that soon.