Why aren’t you wearing sunscreen, user?

Why aren’t you wearing sunscreen, user?

Attached: 62D1FCAB-8773-45A9-AFCB-BE0DF6D24230.jpg (461x532, 25.59K)

I don't go outside

my ancestors never wore it

Attached: swedes.gif (250x250, 421.43K)

Because I already have a tan from out /out/ and I don't need sunscreen anymore.
>muh skin quality
I'm not a woman.

Cockmongler?

I don't need it when I go outside early in the morning and I use a cap or a hat the rest of the time, except in winter.

>IMAGINE BEING A CUMSKIN LOL
your race won't exist in a 100 years and I think it's for the best.

Because I don't stay in the sun for hours on end and I don't want to put cancer inducing testosterone lowering chemicals onto my skin.

>>IMAGINE BEING A CUMSKIN LOL
>your race won't exist in a 100 years and I think it's for the best.

Attached: 1654158171634.png (344x348, 39.87K)

Everybody of every race should wear sunscreen, even if you’re as black as coal.

Attached: 1653680518371.jpg (533x575, 36.85K)

I can tan. Only get sunburn on my neck. My father is a lobster like the guy in the picture lol

Attached: Tan.webm (680x850, 1.48M)

I get burned then just tan after. Or incrimentally tan. I live in a mostly winter climate so my concern with tans and burning are minimal.

If white people died you would die too shitskin
White men rule
People need to start paying respects. This board jokes a lot but you guys need to respect us anglos and our descendants. Without us you would not have the computer who was made by a Londoner, Alan Turing. The Internet wich was made by Bob kahn and vint cerf, two anglo descendants
Pay respects, shitskins

I tan easily and go outside a lot, so it builds up gradually. Rarely, when there's a short-sleeve warm day very early in spring, I might get enough sun to feel a little burn warmth overnight.

*nglos will always be inferior to meds

I have pale skin and live in a very sunny place but I don't wear sunscreen. Early in the morning is almost impossible to get burned and the rest of the day I use a cap if I need it.

Because my cells arent loaded with linoleic acid and I supplement astaxanthin

>soccer referee
>my fellow refs and i always have our sunscreen routine starting before 9a if we are going to be doing games all day
allows me to get a very nice tan without burning

>white men of different races have existed for tens of thousands of years in the wilds with no infrastructures and sunscreens
>no recorded cases of skin cancer and dearhs from uv radiations except for heatstrokes
>everyone should put on goyoil and fuck up their skin
post nose

>Any Forums retard thinks that there would be thousands of years worth of skin cancer from sun exposure data
Pottery.

Came here to say this.

Back then people died at a young age.

>Die when they're 30

Get cancer and give kikes money for treatment like a good goy

You’d rather pay hundreds of thousands for chemo than a few bucks for sunscreen kek

the jew kikes make the jew sunscreen with jew ingredients to sterilize white men but then the kikes also own the sun so letting the jew rays touch your skin is letting the jews win, but then if you get cancer the doctors are kikes and you cant let a jew operate on you if youre white because he will give you a vasectomy to sterlize you as a white man

Sunscreen blocks UV, the whole reason to sunbath is UV, if you plan to stay in bare sun on beach for 4 hours, yes use block, otherwise dont

This shit is fucking hilarious. good bait

Sources:
drcate.com/pufa-project/#cancer
reallytanman.substack.com/p/seed-oils-the-real-cause-of-skin

The underlying cause of sunburn and cancer is dietary.

Attached: 19b149e287028408dea0eff10b435f39.jpg (677x1181, 104.32K)

>excessive repeated long time sun exposure causes cancer
>people who go in the sun excessively are more prone to skin cancer as a result
>people who go in the sun excessively are more likely to use sunscreen to try to protect themselves
>people who go in the sun excessively and use sunscreen might still get skin cancer because it isn't 100% foolproof
>people who rarely go outside won't be exposed to sun, therefore don't need to use sunscreen, and as a result won't have as high of a chance of cancer as regular sun exposers
>Any Forums faggots: DUDE SEE SUNSCREEN USE LITERALLY CAUSES CANCER, THE PEOPLE WHO USE SUNSCREEN BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE SUN ALL DAY GET SKIN CANCER, AND THOSE WHO SIT INSIDE ALL DAY AND DON'T USE SUNSCREEN DON'T GET SKIN CANCER, THEREFORE IT'S THE SUNSCREEN CAUSING THE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!