Have you ever seen a fight in the gym?

Have you ever seen a fight in the gym?

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-183725.png (1069x1283, 1.14M)

only when the local TWP gets mad at the gym BBC

Yes me against the weights

TWP?
>what did he mean by this?

if you don’t know what it means you probably have one lol

He meant the winning person :^)

You never go ouside, take your meds

only white people take meds cause they weak without them

Almost been in one but wasn't. It was a bullshit confrontation with some dude I only saw a couple of times and never saw after this confrontation.

based
all else is cringe as fuck

Thick/Throbbing/Tumescent/Turgid/Towering/Tremendous White Penis, obviously

>no webm
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope. Also who gets in a fight at the gym?

Google Ab Salute Gym fight to watch

niggers, broccoliheads, and roidfags

It used to be Buffalo-Wild-Wings-Americans back in 2008 or 2009ish at my gym. Just fat tryhards all hopped up on UFC talking shit at each other.

some manlet roidcel got mad at me and my brother for slamming the weights and screamed at us when we were 16 and 19, so we went home and just didnt go to the gym for weeks and when that guy went to the gym and night we smashing all his windows a slashed all the leather seats in his car and broke the stereo. never saw him again or went back to that gym

Attached: 1654195197932.png (436x550, 652.03K)

U are a chinaman

imagine being this much of a pussy. Might as well transition at this point. I don't think your behavior could possibly get any more feminine.

seethe more, not my fault some roid tranny could control his emotions and got in the face of a 16 year old for dropping a weight on the other side of the gym and threatning to fight him. We destroyed his car and stole a bunch of his power tools.

I have done this maybe 8 times to people who fuck me over or fuck with me, just dont react at first and 8 months later I break into your house, smash your car, or kill you dog or cat

Attached: 1653087968488.jpg (819x819, 142.02K)

I'd have to hear the weight slam to know who was in the right here.

It was a incline dumbell press with 80s, on my 10th rep dropped from just above their waist area, mind you he was on the other side of the gym and ran over

are you some sort of a non white person btw?

Sounds about right for the roid tranny desu. They're insecure as fuck almost to the level of gangstalker style paranoia except that everyone in the gym is laughing at them.

nigger is a state of mind

>are you some sort of a non white person btw?

No im White, and have a deep respect for all live and people. But also love justice and seeing people who mess with people I love get destroyed. I am very autistic too

Yes, I remember a massive roidtranny get mad at me for deadlifting more than him when I was 18 leaving for university football and trying to fight me, he was maybe 35 lmao

Attached: 7ae0f0e96366bdc1dca989aec22f306c.jpg (734x506, 40.24K)