What's the downside

What's the downside

Attached: Decisive+beaver_18c8e9_9613986.jpg (1200x1789, 193.17K)

Its for lower lifeforms, anti-human

people you don't know will arbitrarily decide that they don't like you based on stereotypes and misinformation that was broadcast to them at the behest of the entrenched interests in the current marketplace (i.e. dairy producers) who fund an advertising campaign to attach emotions to something which is fundamentally a dry and boring technical issue and not political at all

The downside is sucking on cockroach titty

HWD (how we drink) it

Imagine the crunch

Attached: american-cockroach-03.jpg (640x426, 29.86K)

probably has no vitamins or minerals

I dont know
I love shrimps and they kind of look like it
Ancient Greeks ate fried cicadas
But cockroaches man?

how it starts
>bottom of the ingredients list, very last thing on the label
"Contains: bug protein"

>how it ends after 5 years of brainwashing and propaganda and vile globohomo antics
>front of label, flashy coloring, bright explosion speach bubble
"NOW WITH 25% MORE BUG PROTEIN"

Attached: 1644784218664.gif (500x375, 360.47K)

You will be branded as a subhuman slave and be treated as such.

>milk from any animal is rich in protein
wow super big brain scientists, almost like milk is made to support the growth of your offspring or something.

Does it have the same nutrient profile as my raw cow/sheep/goat milk? Will there be added scientifically proven dehydrated chelated hydrogenated deodorized FDA approved estromax formula added to it?

Attached: 1653400551848.png (1080x1795, 664.42K)

what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck

its really cockroach cum

Insects don't produce milk, hence why it's in quotation.
Do you also believe almond milk is made from milking a female almond?

You will most likely go buy it yourself giving that 90% of people will do whatever they are told as shown by the covid pandemic. Also enjoy your microplastics for wearing a mask and your myocarditis and blood clots for getting jabbed.

Attached: microplastics.jpg (965x856, 155.25K)

that's nice, but how the fuck would you milk them on an industrial scale. I can easily farm mealworms

>What's the downside
Nuclear war with Turkey

Attached: 1555843286317.jpg (750x1059, 170.5K)

Politics aside, is there anything wrong with bug protein?

REMINDER that society gradually becoming ok with eating ze bugs will give real meat producers a licence to heavily increase their prices until proper, actual meat becomes a delicacy for the rich. I will never eat the bugs and neither should you

you have no idea how easy it is to farm mealworms, I do it for my spiders. They require 5 minutes of maintenance per week, and setting a colony up is super easy and cheap . I'm not eating the bugs, but just saying, way easier and cheaper than animal husbandry

Cockroaches are gay.