Is it okay to do one set to failure on rest days?

Is it okay to do one set to failure on rest days?

Attached: 284170040_1691127501232777_1434984658904617641_n.jpg (924x810, 68.84K)

i lived with my parents until 28 working a full time job after college. it helps to have a good relationship with them and they gave me all the privacy in the world. i could bring girls over. thanks to that, i can already afford a house.

>i could bring girls over.
Subtle slip lmao

Attached: 1633048479588.gif (498x498, 2.52M)

I agree in principle but I live with my parents now and they are more extroverted so I have a lot of issues with them always wanting to talk to me and bother me about stuff-they also are fighting all the time about stupid shit and yelling at the tv like apes about sports or politics. I love them but this is no way for a man in his 30s to live. I think theoretically families should stick together as much as possible, particularly these days when everything is fucked economically, but sometimes it's not possible or otherwise ideal because of lifestyle/personality differences.

No, training on a rest day means it's a training day and not a rest day. Play a sport, touch grass, stretch. If you want your gains then rest is part of the process unless you're /fraud/.

Thanks man, and nice dubs

I lived with my mom for one year after finishing grad school and working full time. I had no idea where my gf would be going to med school so I took a job in my home town. Todays my last day. Moving this weekend for a job near her. It was great living at home but it’s time to move on.

I hate living with my mother. I moved back home after I was made redundant after covid and discovered she's metamorphosised into an old lady in only two years. Pic related is my bedroom wall. The whole house is wallpapered like this. We live in the literal middle of nowhere and all my old school friends long left. I'm saving up until I can afford a flat deposit then get a job in the nearby town.

Attached: PXL_20220603_151005283.jpg (1944x2592, 1.27M)

I lost my job and GF and had to move in with my parents for 6 months when I was 23. Those were some of the darkest times of my life.

Nah, living with your parents sucks because it essentially kills all dating, social, and sexual prospects

>stfu normalfag!! I'm a neet who never leaves mommy's basement and I love it!
Good for you, but most people don't think like that

Attached: 1624201318616.png (1000x1000, 104.55K)

Ultimate wage cope

In my () case and I can only assume for many others it really is true. My parents are retards. Many people have parents that respect privacy and have a home large enough for their adult children to live independently for the most part. Unfortunately on the opposite end many people do not. It's not as black and white as that unfortunately.

>t. spend $200+ a month on Diet Coke because my mom is addicted to it

>i could bring girls over. thanks to that, i can already afford a house.
>premarital sex in front of his mom
degenerate cuck

>tfw live alone and haven't paid rent for 3 years

My bank account is growing...

Attached: 1478518902753.jpg (485x602, 52.08K)

That wallpaper is fucking beautiful and your mother doesn't deserve a miserable child like you.

Attached: royal-botanic-gardens.jpg (620x348, 118.1K)

Lol I’m mid 20’s and own a house, and every single person I know my age lives with their parents. I’m literally a social pariah for NOT living with my parents

based. if i actually had a parents i would live with them until 30. fuck getting laid.

Your 20s should be spend on education and getting skills and not socializing. Living with parents helps you build your networth quicker. Or another path is that you can just not work and focus on education fully while living in your parent's house, instead of having to do part time job to rent an apartment while studying. Meanwhile every fag who lives alone either wages non stop and barely has any savings, or he tries to study, but because he rents an apartment, he has to do some wagie work which in case of studying stuff like medicine, or computer science isn't ideal, because for these majors you need to focus on studying full time if you want a land a good paying job.
In the end it will pay off since you'll be able to have fuck you amount of money in your late 20s early 30s.

>yelling at the tv
lucky bastard, my parents are mindless drones who agree 100% with everything they say on the news.

Is living with your parents only seen as a bad thing in America? I've heard that for most Europeans it's normal

its not subtle at all, he is pre empting a common complaint that copers that moved out have about living with their parents

I fucking wish. My mom said if I wanted to have girls over, I should move out. I’m like okay, enjoy not having grandchildren then because I’m not paying some kike $3k/month here in NYC. And when I do move out, I’m leaving her ass behind.