/swg/ Shoulder Width General

In this thread we will discuss about shoulder width and how to improve it

Attached: 4C717BF2-A3E8-4B2C-B94F-E15A5A511254.jpg (602x328, 27.27K)

How do I know if I have a good natural shoulder width? And can this be improved after puberty?

different body types plus guy on the left looks less wide because of his traps

The guy on the left don’t even need to train. Doesn’t matter how mich he trains he will look like shit

what's the height difference?
this too
be at a good weight and have good bfp

the guy on left focused on OHP and bench probably 6 times a week and roided to the tits
the guy on the right just lifted 3 times a week while doing a lot of cardio

All you can really do is lateral raises and rows/pullups. after 3 years or so you'll have a good idea of what your natural max is. Then all you can do is resign yourself or hop on.

he could be a rooner

nope. He really has narrow shoulders. Just look at his shoulder/head ratio.

I'm not sure I follow the point of your post. Is it that the guy on the right is just genetically blessed or?

no he focused on being lean/low weight than more than the other guy. maybe the other guy is leaner than him but weighs at least 30 pounds more why? steroids

That aside, the difference is mostly due to genetics and their frames

You’re full of shit. A person with normal shoulder width would look massive with the same amount of muscles of the guy on the left.
If you look close you see that he has good developed shoulder muscles but lost the genetic lottery.

Will rib cage expansion with breathin 20 rep squats and pullovers after the squats increase my shoulder width? are they correlated or why do some guys want to expand their rib cage?

Muh traps need to do shrugs muh trap training. You guys all look like shit.

Wolf's law is real. If you know how you can easily add 2 inches every where. Height, shoulder width etc.

Clavicle width is literally my only decent feature

Attached: IMG_20210929_153657157.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

Jesus get some sunlight dude. Disgusting

Pull your shoulders down to straighten your clavicles.

Guy on the right is using proper posture, guy on the left is flexing everything, including traps, which prevents him from using proper posture

I refuse to believe natty lifting will have any impact on the width, or perceived width, of your shoulders. Delts are not big. You will get huge delts, sure, but they won't make a difference on your frame. Correct posture will. Flare up your chest, throw your arms back. That's what the guy on the right is doing

are you the guy

It's about the clavicle bones. Not about the traps.

It's still the same if you give the left guy small traps and the right guy bigger traps.

Attached: trap.jpg (602x328, 110.45K)