Who was the most Any Forums ruler of all?

Who was the most Any Forums ruler of all?
Id say Gilgamesh to start.

Attached: The_statue_of_Gilgamesh (1).jpg (1270x1694, 549.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Girugamesh01.png (452x391, 121.97K)

He was 2/3 god, he wasn't natty

King david

Attached: 90129866.jpg (850x1540, 972.36K)

Together we joined forces, and climbed the uplands.
Together, we seized the bull of heaven, and we slayed it.
Together we destroyed Humbaba,
Who dwelt in the cedar forest.

Attached: 1414527505216.png (430x405, 256.11K)

kek
What religion are you?
Maui.
>Fought a giant octopus
>Lassoed the sun to keep it still
>Fished up the North Island of New Zealand
>Had full high mana pool so was effectively a battlemage/druid

Attached: maui.jpg (675x900, 241.14K)

Attached: D66197FC-C768-4CB3-8AB2-DD56A085B103.jpg (934x1000, 146.87K)

Attached: william-wallace-photo-u4.jpg (750x830, 68.39K)

G I R U G A M E S H

Alexander the great. Since even Ceasar thought that he was a faggot compared to him Alexander was surely on to something
Based civ 6 enjoyer, the best civ 6 leader is pericles imho, but he was too much of a dyel

Attached: 2B5DB2CB-7BE6-412A-9D5F-0ED11E341E20.png (480x636, 156.49K)

>What religion are you?
NTA but remember that the google is your frined.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David
>David (/ˈdeJvJd/; Hebrew: דָּוִד, Modern: Davīd, Tiberian: Dāwīḏ)[b] is described in the Hebrew Bible as the third king of the United Monarchy of Israel and Judah.
Here is the page of the book.
>Carr, David M. (2011). An Introduction to the Old Testament: Sacred Texts and Imperial Contexts of the Hebrew Bible. John Wiley & Sons. p. 58. ISBN 978-1-44435623-6. Archived from the original on 2020-10-11. Retrieved 2020-10-05.

No thanks.

Apparently Bohemond mogged everyone hard. Even got Alexios's roastie daughter dripping and she recorded it for all of history to see kek.

The famous Caesar story where he saw the statue of Alexander and cried supposedly occurred PRIOR to Caesar's own achievements. By the time is was said and done though I feel Caesar far eclipsed Alexander. Now Caesar had class and, after his achievements, he would probably have never said that he was better than Alexander (and he did not say this as far as I know) but I think the reality of it is there for everyone to see.

the real answer has to be something like or in the old world/western tradition, it would have to be a semi nomadic polity, where athleticism is part of their culture and necessary way of life

I dont trust marble statues or depictions of anyone

Ancient Mesopotamian was full of outrageously based societies.

Attached: holy fucking based Assyrians.png (871x330, 70.98K)

Caesar wept because he was older than Alexander and Alexander had conquered much more than he had (which was basically nothing), but yeah that was before he went ham and fucked up all of Gaul and then his dissenters. I think #1 general of all time is Napoleon by a large margin and then next is Caesar. Alexander doesn't fair too well because burning bright then crashing hard doesn't allow for as many battles.

Chingas Khan

>>

He fucked a lot so definitely not Any Forums

This Alexander the Great
>Hosted one of the greatest fights of all time were a naked oiled up Dioxippus armed only with a club bested the fully armored and battle armed Coragus
>Was Humble enough to laugh at an insult from Diogenes
>When crossing the desert the armies water supplies dwindled, some soldiers pooled together what little water they could and offered it to Alexander, who tossed into the sands so that he may struggle alongside his men

In my mind Caesar is number one and Napoleon a solid contender but clearly number two.

Yes Napoleon was a genius and it is easy to see why people think he is the best but the major difference between Napoleon ans Caesar: Caesar never lost. All he did was win, any and all situations. Even when he made mistakes (egypt) he always found his way out. Caesar never had a moment like Napoleon where he got pushed across the German states into his own country and then defeated in detail.

Caesar seems to have truly been touched by Fortuna as they said. From Gaul to Rome, to the East, to Egypt, to Asia Minor, to Africa, to Iberia- his campaigns always went his way and he always seemed to be the reason for it. Even when he lost his right hand man he still succeeded. He is like the fucking golden child. And while Napoleon was obviously the next best contender- he tasted ultimate defeat... except for that little debacle in the senate, Caesar won at everything (politics, finances, war) like the world was on easy mode.