G*yslop general /gsg/

The G.S. general returns.
We are once again resuming the fight against the globalists and slavers who want us (the goyem) weak and sick.
Resist the slop.
Anything more often than once every 2 or 3 weeks and you will fall.

Attached: sl0p.jpg (1908x1146, 263.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/prwyoQj0IOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about never though?

Digits and WAGMI

This is what happens when you can’t resist goyslop…
Globohomos made the poor addicted like crack heads

Haha I saw that your keto discord buddies were about to do a raid but you didn't tell me when!! I personally will never eat the goyslooop! Raw milk and lard forever bro!

Can a Goyslop alarmist please post their body with timestamp?

LOOK AT HIS FACE
STOP SLOPPING
DONT LET THE GLOBALISTS WIN

Attached: 1646331595895.png (1024x768, 1.24M)

>once every 2 or 3 weeks
ngmi, if you have any temptation by it then you are still not getting it

I literally do not have a mirror at home so this will have to do. 1 week old gym pic. You can call me an alarmist, but why do people want to eat unhealthily..?

Attached: 24 Maj 2022 - current body.jpg (2528x1664, 1.03M)

Looking good fren

once i finish this chicken im gonna get a big ass bowl of ice cream, i aint had ice cream in like 3 months.

bulking with clean whole foods is hard as fuck, its so filling

Thank you.

I can't relate at all. I ate 3000 calories easily today, just yoghurt, homecooked curry chicken, and dates.

fuck, i can force down 3 cups of cooked white rice and 8oz of chicken breast and be full for like 6 hours. im thinking my stomach is about the size of a mason jar.

been taking mk-677 though and its helped a shit ton, the lethargy fucked with me though and i cut the dose in half... feel fine now but the appetite went back to normal. someone on here said i need to go to a doctor lol

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>I'm thinking my stomach is about the ize of a mason jar
My skinny friends say the same thing. I think eating is a skill. When I started lifting, I ate until I felt like I was about to puke. I had to lay a towel in front of me on the gym floor, because I was sure I was going to puke. I had like a week of daily nausea. But suddenly, it was like my limiter broke and I could just eat endlessly.

But I'm not putting you down for eating ice cream, even though it is unhealthy. I tell my skinny friends to eat it as well, cause it is great for bulking. Hope you can manage without the drogas in time.

I'm going to get as much fast food as possible, mix it in a trough and eat it like a domesticated pig and you can't stop me!

>Anything more often than once every 2 or 3 weeks and you will fall.
>once every 2 or 3 weeks
So this is a low-key McDo shill thread huh

yeah i got to where i could do it naturally and eat an entire 6 cups of cooked white rice and 16oz chicken 2-3 times a day but when i went back to work it fucked everything up and my digestive tract reverted to being nothing.

so hopefully the MK and going back to work again will stimulate my appetite even more rather than send me back to square one. its fucked lol but aint gonna get all discouraged about it

Bros I have started getting fast food once a day. I seriously hate cooking. I hate it so much. Please tell me the easiest things I can make for myself so I can stop eating fast food. I have watched every "quick/easy 15 minute meals" video on youtube and they are all way too overly complicated with 30 different ingredients and requires dirtying just as many bowls/pans/dishes etc. The only thing I make myself is pasta with jar sauce since it's super easy. I HATE COOKING AND DOING DISHES. HELP ME.

Attached: 1622860439400.jpg (631x577, 25.05K)

Indian sloppa
youtu.be/prwyoQj0IOE
Buy pre-ground spices if you prefer. Throw some chicken in there for protein, too.

>quick 15-10 min meals
bulk cook rice and chicken for the whole week and freeze portions. steam veggies and soup too. takes a whole afternoon but you're set for the week.

I also find cooking and washing dishes to be a chore btw. t.

This is the best way

Attached: 1613726654370.gif (925x665, 1007.59K)

Oh, and just use frozen veggies. easier.

this. why should I eat what I despise.

posts like "just once a week" are a psyop. the suggest that g$yslob is something you actually want.

Buy:
>big ass bag rice
>those packs of 5 chicken breasts
>veggie of choice
>breadcrumbs
>parmasean cheese
>olive oil
>spices
Recipe
>cover chicken in spices and light oil
>mix half shred cheese half crumbs
>cover both sides in mixture bake at 350 for 15-20 mins (just until juice starts coming out, cut in half to check)
>cook rice
>cook veg
Boom easy and delicious meals for a week.