Wrists Are The Ultimate Indicator For How Long You've Been Lifting/Strength

The wrist is composed mostly of tendons. Considering 90% of the people here are DYEL, you're probably totally unaware that tendons hypertrophy but only under heavy weight as they are much stronger than muscle fiber and therefore do not tear as easy.

Your gay little incline flies and cable exercises are going to render your wrists sub-6" girth (aka girl wrists - and yes, women subconsciously notice wrist size). ONLY heavy deadlifts (495lbs+), heavy shrugs (150+lb dumbells), and anything which requires you to grip a fuckload of weight is going to be string enough to break down muscle fiber

Gif is girl at gym today watching me deadlift 6pl8 for 3. Look at her nipples lol

Attached: 29052022_39204_Camera_Roll.gif (247x320, 3.61M)

>t.fat powershitter

Lmao do girls actually wear that to the gym???

OP is a faggot
wrist size is 100% genetic and doesn't grow with training

do girls really check guys out ? she's probably just curious about this sperg looking at his wrists in the mirror

uh it's gymwear sweetie

Half the girls at my gym wear this or less than this.

Attached: 1648314473443s.jpg (250x217, 6.17K)

>gym shark
>just another culturally appropriate rebrand of mudshark

100% cope
Sun-6" wrists

You're implying tendons can't grow. There's also muscle fiber in the wrist.

Attached: a6e6f2078af4c19bf993e80516e3b438.jpg (800x446, 68.74K)

Wow Tyler I was attracted to you but not anymore. I have sent this thread over to the management at the gym and you are probably going to be banned.

This, that girl doesn’t look like she’s even paying attention to whatever the OP is doing, if anything she probably noticed some fatass screaming as he tried to deadlift. Also it’s kinda suspicious that OP would post a pic of some chick rather than of his supposed 585 lb deadlift. I am certain that op is a fatass powercoper and he’s also probably lying about his deadlift

>everyone who is strong is fat!!
Is this the excuse you make for being a weak piece of shit?

Seethe, incel

Attached: SmartSelect_20210302-113847_Video Player.gif (320x147, 1.19M)

How the fuck. What exercises help with wrist gains? I'm having trouble upping my weight for arm workouts because my wrists start to hurt after a few reps, how do you fix this?

>incel
Guarantee I pull way more than you do fatty
Congrats on your 6pl8 deadlift tho, too bad you’re still a pussy, also for someone who claims to have strong wrists, you’re using wrist wraps, lmao

>claims to pull more than 600
>doesn't know the difference between straps and wraps
These/fit/ incels just own themselves

Attached: 1488838473033.jpg (403x395, 17.77K)

good job on 6plates but ur wrists r small af tb frank

Is this Lena Paul?

Sorry user, he posted the lift.
Everything you say is void until you provide evidence that you mog him.

he says in OP that DL's give big wrists. this guy is obviously doing a fuckload of DL weight and his wrists still looke pretty small . and not sure that chick is checking him out. but like what an odd way to try to show off u do alot of dl weight.

only when they try to attract HWD

Suicide grip hammer curls

Do you bench 3pl8?

Pronated dumbbell hammer curls. And get one of those wrist roller things w the rope on it that you put plates on.

Lmao no, they don't at all

I joined some trendy gym and a lot wear even less than this.