Do you compete for girls or do you let girls compete for you? I don't understand the dynamic

Do you compete for girls or do you let girls compete for you? I don't understand the dynamic.

Attached: 1653676583339.jpg (1020x612, 157.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVJcUS1xecw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Range ban all thotposters

Attached: Black parenting 2.webm (480x360, 1.45M)

You improve yourself to the point that women are open to your advances.

Attached: 1654010527624.webm (640x800, 2.83M)

you kill them in their sleep

Im so old (30s) i remember when nobody in the gym had a camera out

IM IMPROOVING

I'm Indian, i have fathers of 10/10 women contact my father to ask my hand in marriage for their daughter.
I have 0 muscles. I'm a 26 year old 5'4" skinnyfat @ 78 kilos, the only saving grace is my 100k (USD) salary and my masters in management

Both
youtube.com/watch?v=LVJcUS1xecw
You know you have made it when people cheat with you

Neither. If I like someone I ask them out for coffee. If they like me, they need to make it extremely obvious.

Is that a fucking abo in the background when the camera pans?
Or are neanderthals making a come back?

OMG IS THAT A BLONDE GIRL WITH LIGHT COLOR EYES AND THIN NOSE AND THIN LIPS THAT I'M SEEING OMGOMGOMG I'M GOING INSANEEEE

10/10 in india is a 5/10 in bongland, and we all know what a 10/10 in bongland looks like

The guys that are successful with women have women compete for them. If you're fighting for a girl you're always second choice because there's always another guy the girl is fighting for. The dynamic is you get into a social group and you do your thing and the girls in that group should be interested in you.

This guy knows his shit.

what if she is not?

This doesn't work for ugly guys.
t. ugly guy

It doesn't work for ugly BORING guys
I've got a mate who pulls literal 10's and is at best a 5, and that's being generous.
I showed my sister a picture of him with his new girlfriend and she couldn't fucking believe it.
Being ugly just adds an extra step, stop blaming your looks for your shit personality.

Then you move on. A girl is going to be attracted to you or she won't. If you're not a potential mate within the first or second meeting with her you're going to be invisible from then on. The best way to get a girl to want you is to have another girl be with you. Girls have a weird harem instinct going on with them.

>Personality meme
So ugly poor guys

Being poor is a choice faggot and my friend is barely on an average wage
Go on, post some more cope. Let's see what excuse you pull out next to shift the problem away from you.

It doesn't work for ugly guys who say they're ugly. You're setting yourself up for failure out of the gate. The men who are successful at anything in life believe they're going to succeed before they even try. You believe you're going to fail before you try.

Try succeeding for once in your life and maybe you'll get confidence. You just sound like a wet rag. The thing I don't get with people like you is who would even want to be your friend? You sound like a downer. If you can't even make friends, how do you expect to get a girl?

second point is really important. Once you loser guys get one taste of success you'll be able to build on that mentally. You'll feel worth it and carry it with you everywhere, start oozing confidence. You have to fake it a little bit until then though.
I'm rooting for you guys.

>You just sound like a wet rag
This
But of course it's being ugly that makes him a wretch to be around.

No, I've had ugly friends and it wasn't a big deal because they were positive to my life. The good ugly guys were very positive people who learned as children if they want attention they have to be exceptional socially or develop a talent that makes people pay attention to them. This is the lesson ugly children are supposed to learn growing up, the way to get people to pay attention to them is doing something interesting. I don't know how Any Forums uggos missed this memo.

The problem with truly ugly people is they aren't just ugly and fat, they don't groom, they don't do proper hygiene and they dress in dirty clothes.

>Personality compensates for looks and resources just like in my romcom movies so looks threshold doesn't exist
When did fit get so many crystal cafe crossposters?