Made my wife cry earlier because I said that her butt only looks good in tight clothing now she refuses to speak to me...

made my wife cry earlier because I said that her butt only looks good in tight clothing now she refuses to speak to me, even went to the bedroom directly after eating when usually we watching something together after dinner. I'm I in the wrong for being honest?

Attached: batemale.jpg (1200x700, 56.6K)

You're in the wrong for marrying a woman like her

Post butt and well see if you had grounds to say anything about hers to begin with

If she fat, like does she wear the type of clothing that hides fat folds and makes her legs curvy

How did you manage to marry a woman with such a lack of understanding of how they work?

please be honest user

Attached: IMG61644-3056_W001.jpg (2560x3278, 614.68K)

oh so shes a shapewearing netflix sushi eating out of shape bitch? classic. SAXXX

Where did I say my wife was a woman ?

Attached: anon wife.png (630x343, 311.14K)

>marriagefag
ngmi boomer

she's never been like this, maybe I touched a nerve or insecurity is starting to show in her. could also be her time of the month I haven't checked
she's not fat but she's not toned if you get what I mean
as I said she's never been like this, usually a realist but for some reason she's very emotional today

>but for some reason she's very emotional today
Uh oh, preggers whale

Honestly not bad I would jerk off to this image if I was at home
But there’s nothing wrong with hurting your wife’s feelings every so often, it genuinely will make the complements mean more to her in the future.
Like adding another story to a small cottage compared to the burj Khalifa.

Fat as fuck

Yes. Your gf probably thought her butt always looked nice and now she's going to be insecure when not wearing tight clothes. Women don't like to be told things look bad on/about them.

Case in point:
>Be me, small titties but phat ass
>BF likes that about me
>In discord call with BF and two of his male friends
>One friend starts talking about how big his gf's tits are (they are indeed big)
>Other male friend chimes in and agrees
>They call out my BF for a response
>He laughs and agrees
>I don't talk to BF for whole day because my tits aren't as big as our friend's GF
>Tell BF to just leave if he wants someone with larger breasts
>He calms me down and assures me he loves me exactly the way I am

Now every time I walk by a girl with large breasts I get insecure. I know he'd never leave me for a woman with larger breasts, but that doesn't mean he doesn't still think about them.

Attached: C65A3B5A-6C78-4B76-82E0-DCF708379D23.jpg (975x912, 76.18K)

That's not his wife you massive retard

YWNBAW

ywnbaw

Attached: 1649439172272.png (726x711, 456.88K)

B R E E D
R
E
E
D

i want to shove my tongue deep in your wifes asshole

good lord

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1636776590343.png (571x410, 98.21K)

I wouldn't consider her fat, compared to other women I see

Attached: IMG64160-9517_W001.jpg (2428x3460, 1.13M)

>Talking about gf's tits with friends
Why humans are like this?

obligatory stop lying youre not a woman, what the hell are you doing here

fuggg
keep posting im gonna cum

I hate women so much it's unreal
>HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT IM A FAT FUCK AND ONLY LOOK GOOD WHEN COMPRESSION CLOTHING IS SQUEEZING MY VARIOUS FLAPS AND FOLDS IN TO A VAGUELY HUMAN SHAPE

Attached: 1648049406438.png (1111x955, 1.2M)

>uploads his wife's nude on random Himalayan Yak Castration forum
>"Am I the wrong one?"

gay

>I wouldn't consider her fat
>visible fat rolls

This won't age well, make her do stair climbers

Here's your fit gf bro

Attached: 1630254813706.jpg (970x600, 37.26K)

Shapewear + social media really fuck a woman up when she comes down from the high.

If you wouldn't bang her you're obviously a closet homo

closet?

Attached: 1646841134440.jpg (1080x1327, 160.47K)