What supplements should I use

the sticky recommends fish oil and d3 and I already take those but what others do you guys use
how important is magnesium? and zinc
I am talking about dietary supplements, not protein or creatine

Attached: 1276_snake_oil_supplements_Apr14.png (1276x3321, 517.87K)

bump shitters

I do Omega3, Vit D, Magnesium, Multi Vitamin and Zinc.

4months in and i see great results.

for me, it hasn't been so much about what i consume as much as it has been what i do not consume that has given me best results. cutting out sugar, and balancing macros = 100% perspective flip. i'm entering middle age and feel 18 again.

that image sucks because it tries to treat supplements like medications.
e.g. taurine is valuable because it's involved in a massive range of processes, not because someone thought it might treat fucking bipolar disorder
likewise you'll almost always be on the right path by supplying the nutrients you might be lacking from diet because they tend to make the body work better in general

Attached: 2-Figure1-1.png (804x520, 11.73K)

Omega 6 is positively the SINGLE worst type of fat to eat for HEART health. Big agra bought a study or two so they could keep peddling seed oils as cheep fodder for the masses.

Attached: 1650320238411.jpg (472x444, 49.22K)

I have been tinkering with the optimal supplement stack for a while now (4+ years) and this is what I am on:

Fat solubles (most important)
>Vitamin D3 x 5000iu per day
>Vitamin K2 x 2 drops (Thorne brand)
>Vitamin E x 1 capsule 500iu
>Vitamin A (Cod Liver Oil - Tablespoon per day)

Minerals and other:
>ZMA x 1 capsule
>Iodoral 12.5mg per day
>Selenium 150mcg per day
>Nutritional Yeast 1 tablespoon per day
>Probiotic x 1 capsule before bed

Electrolytes
>NoSalt/LiteSalt - 2 tea spoons per day with water
>Magnesium bisglycinate x 400mg

I have also increased my dietary copper to combat the balance between zinc and copper in my body. If you don't, it will fuck you up in the long run. I also take a preworkout blend that has vitamin C.

Haven't been sick in years. When I got COVID I had a mild headache for 2 days that was barely noticeable and I was still able to work my 10-12 hr a day job. Can gym 5-6 days a week with ease and cardio on top of that. Hair, skin and nails are great. Maybe 1 breakout every other month if I have a weekend of alcohol, shit sleep and poor foods. Every other vitamin and mineral I need I get from my diet.

Truth is you don't need any supplements if you eat healthy and not the same food on each day.
We're way oversupplied with vitamins, minerals. 90% of Any Forums should rather lose some fat, instead we're popping vitamin pills.

Attached: 1651947967503.jpg (519x878, 48.21K)

Attached: 1647622965167.png (1024x1016, 616.76K)

Nah man, things like D3 and Omega 3 are necessary depending on your lifestyle or where you live. People that stack 10+ things are ridiculous though.

Attached: 1627913471462.png (1200x1200, 291.64K)

Wrong.

Modern diets are filled with agrochemicals (pesticides, fungicides and insecticides) which reduce the bioavailability of vitamins compared to what they were years ago. What you see on paper is not what your body is absorbing.

Basically the world is deficient in vitamin D. Unless your pumping natto on a regular basis (which I wouldn't recommend since it's onions) you're deficient in K2. Liver is basically the only bioavailable source of Vitamin A.

Agree with you that the main focus should be people getting to 12-15% bodyfat but you need to find the optimal diet and then hit your vitamin targets through supplementation. The diet will not get you there alone unless you are eating animal organs, meat and oysters on a daily basis.

Warm cozy hugs from a loving girlfriend

If coconut oil helps fight against obesity, how fat would black people be without it?

do you have a link I can't find those

Attached: 1639517128456.jpg (236x285, 5.58K)

Attached: 1652098621215.png (695x785, 637.11K)

Actually this. I occasionally have dreams where I feel the reciprocal love of an attractive young woman and it's like being reborn. It's such a strong emotion it fills the void inside of me.
I'm not saying it's the be all, end all, but it's definitely a good thing to have female validation and regular, positive female interaction.
It's like you don't even know what you're missing and then you get a little taste of it in your dreams and you realise that being perennially single and basically never interacting with girls, in a romantic way, is totally fucked up and probably unhealthy in the long run.

Don't worry man, you'll find her eventually

Zinc, chromium, lecithin, and then rhodiola once you're advanced strength

>fish oil

Damn is that really still in the sticky

Attached: mfw avocadoes.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

I've achieved unreasonable natty bodybuilding stats from these supps+ lifting heavy and doing cardio
Wait, I forgot creatine lmaooo