Why are black guys generally bad at cycling? Is it a physiological thing

Why are black guys generally bad at cycling? Is it a physiological thing

Attached: 2753642A-9DB3-4595-94E6-C47FA96EA644.jpg (499x518, 258.69K)

selection bias. long distance running genetics guys are probably better than anyone but they all run

dont do it as much as white people. simple as that

Bikes are too complicated. They are still figuring out how they work. In 20 years they will take over the sport.

black people are superior athletes across all disciplines
they sacrificed brain power for physical superiority
they aren't common in some sports because of socioeconomic factors

cycling is an expensive sport and extremely time consuming. the pool of children that have the potential to get into cycling is super small and that pool consists of very few black kids. then you need those participants to be good enough to become professional. it's a matter of probability.

also fuck cyclists.

Attached: 1530197310996.webm (720x1274, 1022.55K)

Black riders near me always have the fanciest gear and are slow as shit

They’re only good at stealing the bike, not the actual riding

That doesn't explain why the ones who do it are always shit at it. Same as rowing and swimming.

>Africa is the most under-performing continent in the Olympics.

The same reason they have gyno and constantly need attention

Attached: 1650965818579.jpg (964x964, 409.42K)

I think its because road cycling and MTB aren't really "fun" for blacks. Its similar how they also dont understand how white/asian/hispanic guys climb mountains "for no reason"
Blacks are good at running and jumping, they have fun at team sports. But they don't have the mindset to get good at more individualistic sports like cycling

this is one of the most based clips on the entire interwebs. fuck cyclists, keep of the roads

Low vitamin d

the best plyometrics genetics (blacks) will edge out better endurance genetics (whites) in running.
cycling is closer to pure sustained power generation giving whites the advantage there

Yes they cannot maintain the power long enough. Running and Cycling use different muscles.

Same. I've ridden with a few and they always pretty much die on every hill even with a full carbon bike.

We feels bad for yall crackers so we let yall b good at sum

I love blowing by groups of nogs like they are standing still when they are pretending to be tour de chicago riders on the trails near me

smaller calves

They haven't figured out the seat is adjustable.