Explain without broscience why compounds are mandatory...

Explain without broscience why compounds are mandatory. Like why leg press + core workout ain't as effective than squats for example.

Attached: 1630231544272.jpg (853x1280, 224.96K)

They're not mandatory. They're just efficient. Do whatever workout suits you best.

leg press is a compound you fucking retard

Explain these nuts fuck you retard

No. I don’t like your fucking tone. Stick with your leg press bullshit and forever have skinny legs; this is the future you should be relegated to for shitting up this board with stupid posts and pictures of women. Nobody help this prick.

No one ever said they were mandatory. They're just efficient. Go ahead and do a million isolation exercises if you wish.

she knows a HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] is mandatory

You tricked yourself into believing something no one said and demand other people justify or argue that position. Take your meds.

gain some reading comprehension you mouthfoaming nonce

I fuck girls like this on the regular

Compounds have good bang for your buck and help to develop multiple muscles at once(although they usually bias 1 muscle group significantly). Compounds also let you use more load, and ur body likes using your joints and muscle groups synergistically.

I can read just fine. He is asking why leg press + core workouts aren't as effective as compounds. Leg press is a compound as it involves more than one joint

For most of us whoa rent geentically gifted, Its a myth that one can effectively and efficiently train "bodyparts" in a way that allows for meaningful and relatively quick increases in strength and hypertrophy. This is because our bodies dont function like that - as parts.

If you squat your whole body (shoulders, traps, back, spine, heart, lungs, butt, legs, calves, blood volume, etc) must all grow in order to handle the load. This is a good thing. This is how the body is designed to function. This is natural. To seek to isolate a single body aprt - like with, for example, a quad extension, that muscle may get tired but it is in isolation from the rest of the body it is conencted to. This must be confusing for the body/CNS as it is not in its code for such isolated growth to ever be required.

Compounds work better for the body to grow and get big/strong because that the way the body is designed to work.

Yes, Phil Heath can train his muscles in isolation and uit works for him. But youre not 8 time Mr Olympia with excellent genetics for this. Youre a 145 pound DYEL who needs to grow his entire body. Not just his quads.

NIPPLES AHHHHHHHHHH

basado

>Like why leg press + core workout ain't as effective than squats for example.
Leg press sucks, just don’t do it. It’s 90% the same movement without any of the actuation you get from a free weight compound movement AND you look like a pussy egolifter
Do squats and isolate your core

what did this fucking nigger cunt faggot mean by this bros

don't listen to this faggot leg press is a good accessory to squats

>leg press is a good accessory to squats
sumo squats are a better accessory
There’s also RDLs and hip thrusts which everyone should be doing anyways

With compounds you can lift heavier compared to isolation exercises.
Heavier weight = more muscle growth

Compounds include minor muscle groups also the movements are natural which can be applied in real life situations.

By doing compounds you will get the workout done faster and stronger faster.

I didn't read a "please"

nobody itt lifts

Based, OP exposed as fag and destroyed

>explain to me why doing more natural, ages old tested and proven exercises are better than faggy machines and contraptions

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)