Jaw surgery

any anons with experience? how did it impact your lifting? what was the recovery like? did you manage to maintain muscle?

getting LJS next month and im not looking forward to not being able to do much besides laying down and drinking my food.

Attached: rlMTNDB.jpg (3128x2048, 741.04K)

PFTTTAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get some therapy instead

Don't get surgery. Instead, read "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston Price. Your jaw is deformed from eating goyslop.

is it too late if the (((dentists))) removed ur 4 wisdom teeth at 18 ?

No, not too late. It will not be optimal, but still fixable. Something you must remember though: it took years to get this bad, it will take years also to extricate yourself. If you were fed the improper diet as a kid, it's not your fault, but it is your problem to deal with. Another great book to look into is "The Dental Diet" by Steven Lin. He also has some great interviews on YouTube.

will check ty user, Im also trying chios mastic and it seems to muscle a portion of my cheek muscle really fast

its deemed a medical procedure, i had the option of getting braces or braces + surgery, i will not regret it as it will also help with sleep apnea

Cousin had it, had some complications so be aware. Also always avoid fights with your self inflicted glass jaw

you'll end up with dissolved filler in ur face 18 months down the line

just live ur life, nobody cares about ur jaw

I also want to get jaw surgery, suggested by my dentist ( overbite ). You have to wear braces before AND after though.

Just mew

user, have you yourself tried mewing? I am just asking, and if you have do you have any guide and pics?

>cutting dick bad
>jaw surgery that can lead to stroke good

Attached: 1653443015788.jpg (722x1024, 77.61K)

thats what they did to me. they could have fixed it with braces alone but now they are essentially making the overbite worse and then jaw surgery to make it perfect/fit. i can get rid of braces after 2 months if surgery goes as predicted.

i am 100% behind my choice and i dont think i will regret it.

>nobody cares about ur jaw
well i had a fwb who stopped seeing me when i shaved lmfao. atleast i can go clean shaven and not look like a 4/10

Just grow a beard lol

>thats what they did to me. they could have fixed it with braces alone but now they are essentially making the overbite worse and then jaw surgery to make it perfect/fit. i can get rid of braces after 2 months if surgery goes as predicted.
good luck! when's the surgery scheduled, user?

>he still looks like a fucking faggot, but the rapable kind now
God I hope that was for health reasons

Yeah lemme get uuuhhhhhh jaw that doesn't fit my face at fucking all. That'll fix my insecurities

I haven't had it, but I've thought about how nice it'd be to not have an overbite that hides my otherwise good chin. Do you need surgery to fix an overbite or is it possible to do with just braces? I've had this weird secret hope that one day I'd break my jaw somehow and the surgeons would put it back in a non-overbite way.

just mew bro

I think cosmetic surgery for non accidents/complete freaks should be banned. Your potential kids will have cuck jaws.