Alright guys, my boxing membership ended, what's the next combat sports I learn? Kinda wanna avoid grappling...

Alright guys, my boxing membership ended, what's the next combat sports I learn? Kinda wanna avoid grappling... It's kinda gay

Attached: ali.jpg (915x612, 120.31K)

Combat your emotions with therapy and lifting real weights at the real gym

boxing is for queers, real men do keto and carnivore diets to lose weight and walk around their house for exercise- you do have a house don't you?
faggot

Might unironically do this. Sounds like it could be fun going to a therapist and see how they pick apart my mind vs how I do it. What do you recommend? CBT, psychoanalysis, or CBT (cock and ball torture)?

>Kinda wanna avoid grappling... It's kinda gay

>sees two men practicing the oldest form of martial art on existence
>have gay thoughts
you never even meant to make it

I don't mean gay as in homosexual, I mean gay as in lame

Attached: 1652856018302.jpg (1077x1268, 584K)

HAHAHA

>literally every culture in history developed some sort of wrestling
>lame cuz i dont like watching it compared to striking
Yeah im a grappler myself but i dont bother watching the adcc because its boring to watch, but its fun to practice i swear

Ok sometimes grappling can get pretty gay

Average fitcel

Move on to Muay Thai.
Boxing is the GOAT for fist striking, muay thai will teach to strike with your other bits.

Bro, I've DONE grappling. I started with MMA.
Yeah this was my first pick, but honestly I'm open to other ideas. I even consider doing grappling since I'm a bit against it

Grappling guy here
Go to bjj, since you already trained mma and boxing i guess you can throw hands and so basic wrestling/mma takedowns
Now you know what you need to work on for the next 6 months/1 year and im pretty sure its your ground game
I started martial arts with boxing at 16, muay thai at 17 and at 18 i started bjj, wish i had started grappling earlier, with striking you can reach intermediate level around 2 years of consistent training, but in grappling it's way harder and they really can nulify strikers when the grappling skill gap is too big

Muay thai.

>Both of them were swining back and forth for 90% of the fight but there was a a second where they looked funny haha so gay

Boxing is the cheapest one so either finally get big so you're no longer a 130lb soaking wet """fighter""" or keep boxing.

Sambo
>captcha: xxxx2

I'm morbidly a beast

They dryhumped on the ground for the whole second round

>GOAT of fist striking
>guard reliant on hiding behind kitchen mittens that would never work irl
>stance reliant on never getting kicked in the legs
>spergy headmovement reliant on never getting kicked, kneed or otherwise in the face
>whole "martial art" reliant on being able to get into grappling range but instead of getting raped for that, the referee comes and seperates you
>can not work the lower half of the torso, since guarded by guard tissue up to belly button
>can not frame your opponent
>can not throw your opponent
>two guys prancing around a ring, trying to outjab the other
>if it gets risky they just hug each other until the referee seperates them

modern boxing is utter faggotry and has no relation to the glorious fist fighting of jack dempsey and others.Modern strikers are always malding over grapplechads as in how MMA "isn't the peak of striking" in their echo chambers while watching the clowns they dubb "pros" who dare to fight them (very rarely) get fucked over by third rate grapplers everytime. All this seething for getting outed for the clowns you are

Attached: apu crimg.jpg (250x186, 6.33K)

Do you need me to counter your arguments or can you do so yourself? Some of the statements you made are so fucking stupid I honestly have faith in you to disprove your own points.