Is rollerblading "good" cardio ?

is rollerblading "good" cardio ?

Attached: IMG_7895.jpg (1284x2242, 337.58K)

If you want cardio go for a run
If you are injured and the impact of running hurts, which is understandable, swim

Swimming and running are the only forms of cardio you need.

Has Wout had his way with her already?

she's a speedskater. The best speedskater used biking to get in shape.

Do you enjoy doing it? Then yes, otherwise no. This applies for any form of cardio.

Biking is better

Attached: efe3f51e68408f6d187397c84a12635b.jpg (1080x1080, 259.4K)

I fuck girls like this on the regular

ENTER.

Attached: 1645137796135.png (1080x2220, 374.11K)

>JUST ROOOON

Rooners are degenerate.

Biking is the ideal cardio, but for OP he should do what cardio he enjoys the most, and I guarantee rollerblading is way more enjoyable than ROONING.

If real, then how?
Step by step instructions that I can replicate pls.

it doesn't destroy my knees, so its good in my book

Can coomfirm. Had to tailgate a hot bikechick today for one minute. Totally worth it

I feel like there would be far too much coasting for it to be good unless you're always going uphill

t. Fatbody

Legs have existed for millions of years longer than bicycles dumbass

If you're doing it for 20+ minutes three or more times a week, yes. FFS look at the civilized world now. We're lounging ourselves to death. Anything that gets people moving with a higher heart rate, on a regular basis, is good.

would love to get into this but skates are expensive

I only do rollerblading for fun in the weekend.
I do jogging + jump ropes for cardio.

chads drown in high quality pussy.

example: the other night i went to the bar and one of the bartenders was hot af; tall athletic with curves; but she stayed talking to one chad all night while she "worked"; could tell she wanted his dick. thats his normal life and he doesnt have to work for it or overcome "challenges" or watch PUA or redpil or black pill

If you skate faster and/or longer every time it is. There's also pure lard factories just doing grinds and shit on them. A lot of people just skate to look gay now too. It's all in how you use them.

I thought about trying to get back into rollerblading,but I dont want to spend $400 for something I dont know if I will stick with

Nice hustle tons of fun!

Attached: 1631231318007.jpg (512x512, 22.28K)

You really need a closed area to rollerblade for cardio. Most streets/roads are way too rugged for you to get good speed and the cagers will murder you because they don't have any laws.