Hi, I’m white 26M. She comes to my gym and I really like her, but she has a black bf with abs and can ohp a bike...

Hi, I’m white 26M. She comes to my gym and I really like her, but she has a black bf with abs and can ohp a bike. How can I compete with him? Sometimes he calls me Timmy. What’s the point of lifting if your white? Health? Fuck health, I’ll rather do drugs and be happy. It’s over for white race. That’s why the white male suicide rate is so high.

Attached: EF38DC48-2974-47D8-B709-2521220D1CD0.jpg (640x799, 78.7K)

You are pathethic.

Attached: 4ab.jpg (216x233, 7.61K)

I have reported this thread.

Stfu you RWTH Aachen incel nerd and go fuck your 2d pillow

forget her she's ruined

Choose your vegetable!

0 - courgette/zucchini
1- broccoli
2- pumpkin
3 - pepper
4 - tomato (technically a fruit but whatever haha)
5 - onion
6 - aubergine/eggplant
7 - peas
8 - turnip
9 - potato
dubs - RARE romanesco spiral broccoli
trips - brussels sprouts (ewwwwwwwwww)

Attached: 5ed.png (3000x2774, 370.77K)

She's fat, that's why her boyfriend is black
Stop looking into it so much, niggers always get bottom barrel rank white pussy.

You mean to tell me a negro is overhead pressing stolen bikes at the gym? Wtf where do you workout user in east st louis or something

Just wait til he dumps and batters her, she'll come crawling with lil Tyquon to you and your stable job

Vegetabrolling

roll for tomato

rolling and fuck you brussels sprouts are based

reminder the people behind these threads are little asian ricedicks. notice how he says timmy. thats popular in asian incel communities.

tell you what op. if you can post a picture of a white girl in your room and then a pic with a timestamp proving its your room, then ill literally kill myself. i'm a 6'5" white roided white dude who makes white men look good and little asian boys like you look terrible everywhere I go, so it'd be a big w for you and your cause. i could do the same with an asian girl, brown girl, black girl, you name it. rimming my ass hole, sucking my cock, whatever.

reminder, while you post incel shit, white men like me our in actual positions of power, fuck plenty of girls making them bwc only, and generally promote the incelization and feminization of your shitty ricedick men. keep fapping and posting your fantasies, though.

rollin

Rolling for 9

Rollll

>t.chang

Attached: T.jpg (1042x1300, 110.1K)

Zucchini, pepper and eggplant are also fruits

I will rape you, jew.

Potato or nothing

trips please for the love of braps

Rolllll

rolingaaaa

Attached: 1643041233095.jpg (2316x3088, 3.58M)

Demotivational BLM bait post so IGGY