Why do meds have such stellar cuisine?

why do meds have such stellar cuisine?

Attached: Flag-map-Spain-France-Italy.png (973x708, 406.01K)

fuck ... meant to post to sorry mods

by stealing recipes from china centuries ago

France and Spain are not med, only Italy and Greek are considered Med. Spain is iberian and French is well, bunch of cock sucking faggots.

Any Forums is 90% threads meant for other boards. At least this one is health related.

>only Italy and Greek are considered Med
oh look a retard

this

better than yet another race baiting thread

picrel

Attached: Mediterranean.jpg (1000x797, 125.91K)

now think about it, why would people who eat with sticks invent something that you need a fork to eat?

>portugal is not med
>slovenia is

god that blows my mind

> Balkan nations are mediterranean even though they touch Adriatic sea?

I suppose by this logic the Baltic nations are Scandinavian because they are near it? Fucking dumb cunt.

Besides they all have different cultures compared to shared parts of Italy and Greece, you dumbfucks need to learn history, culture and geography better and how political groupings work. Not my fault you are a retard.

adriatic is part of the mediterranean you mouth foaming retard. Otherwise by that logic italy wouldn't be mediterranean either cause it borders the adriatic and ligurian seas and neither would greece because it borders the ionian sea.

A Mediterranean country is a country that that surround the Mediterranean sea. It's as simple as that. You don't get to define that Italian and Greece are the only real Mediterranean countries, the same way you don't get to define that yogurts are the only real dairy products.

Imagine being this dumb, nobody calls France Mediterranean other than some stupid ass *mericants who fail at geography. :)

I'm just going off of Google, Wiki. I did more research and all of the geological / political sites show the same list.

If you want to provide an educational source that says otherwise, i'll happily look at it.

Attached: wiki.png (1699x890, 235.65K)

southern france is as mediterranean as italy lol

oh no you're 100% right, it's just that while it is true that portugal is not med but slovenia technically is, that feels kind of weird. portugal has a much more mediterranean feel than slovenia

Because meds are the pinnacle of civilization

>portugal has a much more mediterranean feel than slovenia
I'd agree with that. Guess it comes down to "technical vs common-use" labeling.

Southern france doesn't happen to be a country you dumbfuck.

Its European nation, not Mediterranean. Seas aren't the only borders to culture. :)

Western European to be exact. Also Yugoslavian countries are Slavic/Arabic, not Mediterranean.

North Africans are Arabs too but they're considered Mediterranean too. A country can belong in more than 1 category. We know France is a European country.

> A Country can.

Not in terms of culture and its people, even if its geography would say otherwise. Learn to read.

Portugal was devastated by an earthquake in 1755 which the country still hasn't recovered from today. It killed their government, wiped out their economy, made their empire financially unviable, and gave their king PTSD and spent the rest of his life living in a tent. As a result a huge amount of the reconstruction work was done by Spanish and Italian labourers who then settled in Portugal and brought their customs with them. Also it is obviously right next to Spain and it's the midway port for any shipping between the north and south of Europe.