Thanks, Joe

Thanks, Joe.

Attached: F076563F-F7AC-449A-9809-2F83E0F12A76.jpg (1170x1647, 448.4K)

God I hate that nigger

I've been forced to hang out outside my local McDonald's to steal hamburgers from others. I usually throw the bread away and only eat the beef patties and nuggets. Eventually it'll get caught but lucky I'm living in San Francisco and won't be prosecuted. This is Joe Bidens America

Attached: EvhwHHwXUAQHeA7.jpg (1080x1292, 200.73K)

It's Capitalist profiteering that's jacking up prices, you just fell for their propaganda.
Also

Bloated governments inhaling everyone's money from them and absorbing multinationals through unscrupulous means is not, by any definition, "capitalism". In fact there's that other thing that does just that...
Also go back, tourist.

How come when it benefits people, they blame the economy on the last president and vice versa?

Sorry to tell you but that's the eventual outcome of capitalism.

>Any Forumscel
>daring to call someone else a tourist
?

>The eventual outcome of a thing is the exact opposite.

...ok, thanks?

>Also go back, tourist.
Any Forums isn't your personal safespace snowflake.
If you want a hugbox go elsewhere.

it's a good thing you don't need meat to build muscle.

>Its not real capitalism

Marx predicted monopolies like 200 years ago. Any Forumskids are some of the worst NPCs

yeah I'll just eat a pound of lentils and a gallon of milk every day. That sounds fun.

marx also predicted the industrial revolution would continue until there would be enough factory jobs for everyone, children included. how many people do you that work in a factory?

The price of meat and dairy (and food in general) is a topic that belongs on Any Forums

Attached: 1643670675675m.jpg (1024x471, 78.75K)

>the Any Forumstard is a pedo
like pottery

yah shits bad, I've only realized that there's been a price hike for whey protein. Before I used to pay ~50$ for a 5lb tub of protein, now I'm paying ~90$ for said protein tub. They're trying to steal my gains.

Attached: 1625354005288.png (593x593, 308.77K)

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

It'll just keep getting worse because voting doesn't matter and all of the candidates are on the same team.

Newfag can't handle cunny

Aren‘t most issues just the aftermath of trump? Like how trump got the good stuff because of obama?

Do Americans actually believe it's their governments fault rather than current geopolitical and socioeconomic factors? Would Trump have prevented this?

Food producers and retailers are making record profits while misdirecting the blame

where does he say that?

Of course not. He's the cuck that set in action all of this bullshit. Corporations are taking advantage of the common folk and all politicians couldn't give a single shit about the common folk so they all sit their arguing about abortions, weed, and guns while we drown. I truly hope the end is near

Wait, so it's Joe Biden's fault that inflation in the UK is at 10%?

In absolutely no surprise to anyone, Any Forumscels that can't contain their autism to one board are completely fucking retarded

Attached: 2vlcsnap-2015-07-30-18h41m53s107-tile-01.jpg (297x300, 25.02K)

Sharts are extremely politically polarized they've got to the point where all they care about is their team winning and fuck truth or consequences

It's as simple as this look at the price of commodities in America. With Trump as President even during covid my gas was 3.5 a gal at most, the price of food didn't change much etc. Under Biden gas is nearly $7 a gal even though we produce our own gas and the average rent has gone up 1k

Lmfao American education in action

>It's as simple as this
Lol

I hate you faggots for ruining this place.. What's Joe done now? How is he responsible for that?

do you think your central bank matters you fucking faggot? the Fed controls the entire West

The idea is that the private owners of capital will lobby Congress to make laws which benefit only them, thus why Marx advocated overthrowing the state. Imo the problem is with democracy and not the free market.