Whenever I feel bad as a manlet I like to remember there are also tall fags posting here with me

Whenever I feel bad as a manlet I like to remember there are also tall fags posting here with me

Attached: B8490BD2-5482-454E-AB52-78181A8BAB30.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

?

Based

Attached: panoramic-penthouse-view-over-buckingham-palace-and-st-james-park-gentleman-mathias-le-fevre-in-luxury-london-penthouse-apartment-in-the-nova-building-by-landsec-luxury-livingspac-1120x1400.jpg (1120x1400, 201.55K)

I'm 6' flat but I'd rather be 5'4 than 6'3 desu (not trans btw if that matters)

If you weren’t a manlet it would just be some other excuse as to why you’re not having sex.

As a 5'7er I cant imagine how tallfags even exist here. You literally no excuse. Women are obsessed with height. Its not even a fucking meme.

You have the NUMBER 1 thing all women want these days and yet you're posting on Any Forums. How the FUCK did you FUCK UP so badly?

>b-but bro women dont actually care about height thats just an internet incel meme bro i swear its not true bro

Yeah keep telling yourself that you lying faggot, I can go back BEFORE the internet in the 1980s and find you news/articles/studies that show height being number 1 preference, where women would choose a tall poor ugly man over a short rich cute man every time.

I’m 6’1 and my manlet friends that have better faces and social skills than me always get more girls than me. Doesn’t help I’m a sperg tho.

It's not that women don't care. It's that you can be tall and still pretty ugly without an outgoing personality. Same reason gymcels can work out for 3 years and not find a woman
t. 6'5

fr fr no cap

Attached: 060A0F16-1409-47BA-A143-04DAD393E8D3.jpg (1125x763, 178.56K)

You’d be surprised the amount of dudes claiming to be over 180cm on incels.is or the other blackpill forums. Also I still stand by face > height, like being really short isn’t doing you favors but at 5’7 you can have a good face and nice body.

Debilitating mental illness and childhood trauma for me.

Attached: 7E81F644-6954-48A3-B6EA-0ADAD9E78C5A.jpg (480x633, 43.01K)

6'2", haven't had sex in 4 years. Height is just a fucking meme pushed by dumb whores, they're not worth your time anyway.

Yah I don’t get the height meme I am the other 6’1 poster. My crush from high school is with a dude a head shorter than me and I’ve seen so many manlets at bars getting with cute girls. Basically anything gets a called a cope in these parts of the internet but what women say and what they do are really different.

5’7”, have had consistent sex in the past 4 years. All dumb whores care about is face. I feel for my tall brethren

Face > Height IRL

But on dating apps girls will try for both

So then as a 5'7er, explain to me, at 34 years of age, over the last 15 years of me "trying" with women, that 95% of the time, the excuse is not about how much money I make, not about my looks, not about my personality, not about anything other than "teehee if only you weren't so short I'd date you teehee"

What are you trying to claim? that women just say "youre too short" is just some kind of excuse for some other reason?

Come the fuck on, so ALL women use the same tactic to deny a guy, just say hes too short. LOL YEAH sure thing tallfags.

Face and height are both important. Depending upon the woman, either one could be weighed heavier. That being said: height + face > short + face

Never experienced that in my life. I’ve fucked women taller than me. It’s something else, most likely your personality

no shit if the same good looking guy with the face was taller he’d be more attractive than if shorter. but a tall guy with an attractive face is the rarest combo

No, the height has always been specified as the specific reason.

Then your looks aren’t as up to par for them to compromise on the height

user don’t be upset, but it’s possible you’ve been falling for a shit test this entire time. When girls actually don’t like you they tend to be pretty nice about it and don’t give legitimate reasons, hence the friendzone. Telling you you’re short on the other hand seems like they’re trying to banter or give a shit test. It’s impossible to know without witnessing it first hand, but what have you historically done in response to being called short and rejected?tvpa0