Once again Scandinavia proves itself to be the best place to live of you wanna stay in shape

Once again Scandinavia proves itself to be the best place to live of you wanna stay in shape

Attached: 4E433EDF-BD82-4B9F-A04A-685E45E0C69E.jpg (1078x1116, 156.63K)

we are cold standoffish people

Yet obesity rates are uncorrelated

Attached: 7260A21C-AA74-4046-9158-7044D3897191.png (1358x1080, 409.65K)

North Europeans are selfish twinks
Sourh Europeans are generous permabulkers

Attached: 0f2.png (1086x1330, 2.08M)

South Europeans already leech off of Northern Europeans, not a chance they're getting any more

Here in Portugal it's polite to always ask if guests want anything,be it cake,water or coffee. If it's close to a meal, we ask if the guest will join us for, say, dinner.

Am I being mandela'd? Because I don't remember a giant island south of ireland in the bay of biscay

germanics are cunts, more at 11

Iceland being moved there due to plate shifting.

Calou corno, ninguém pergunta se quer jantar só se mete é uns petiscos na mesa e umas super bock.

The socially appropriate thing to do is to ask if your guest wants something because you don’t know how long it’s been since they’ve eaten or how long they might stay in your house. It’s the empathetic thing to do.

I’m both Norwegian and Greek and I can tell you that the Greek approach is much better. The reason for which the Southern Europeans are like this is that there was a lot more maritime trading so you had to have good social skills to make better relationships with foreigners which again would result in more trade and business activity. Nobody went up north because it’s too cold. Hell, even the Romans stopped before Scotland. They just said fuck it, this isn’t worth it, let’s go back south.

>south europeans being SOVL while anglojew and autismo germans being souless
nothing new

England should also be light blue, I dunno who the fuck made this

Reminder left conquered right

haha that's not true. english people are pretty stingy and autistic.

Romans went to Scotland they built the Antonine Wall just to the north of Glasgow after the built Hadrian's Wall. It was built by Antoninus Pius, or at least he ordered it built. After that the Romans decided the Scotland wasn't worth the hassle but they at least visited to know it was shit.

i'm convinced this medbvll obsession started with spics convincing themselves that they have southern european ancestry

It's not that we're not generous. It's that nobody here under the age of 50 knows how to fucking cook.
t. Swede.

>Poland
>usually yes
bullshit map

so which one is it?

Scandis are autistic

they're descended from spainiards fucking native american women, so yes. However they're still not white.

And then right destroyed lefts Empire.

always
polish hospitality is something we take pride in

Why are Greeks and Turks so fat?

I thought their bullshit Mediterranean diet" was supposed to be healthy.

We don't have any food left to give, the government already distributes it through welfare.

Turks make cake that's like 95% sugar.

Medslop.

Attached: Gyro-With-Fries-720x479.jpg (720x479, 62.01K)

>not eating
>being in shape
choose one negro, also what is turning something down politely?

Attached: image_2022-05-30_022414660.png (733x464, 250.39K)

I have seen same thread on pol.
So many nordic comments "yeah when I visited my friend as kid his parent would call him to have lunch and leave me in his room with some game or something" as Balkanite that is beyond my comprehension. Rules of hospitality are big here. Kids friend would always be seated with family to eat or alternatively kid and his friend would be given their own "slot" to eat together while rest of family would wait. I think that my mother would rather starve for two days than deny my friend a food if he came in time for meal.