Balding men are willing to pay 30k on average to have their hair back

>balding men are willing to pay 30k on average to have their hair back
And yet no fucking scientific found a cure. It's not fair, bros onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ecin.12779

Attached: images - 2022-05-29T155532.737.jpg (612x408, 44.38K)

buy a wig

That is not a cure

have sex

Finasteride.

Yeah I wish more research and funding went into looking for a cure but we have to work with what we got. Finasteride and Minoxidil work wonders but you gotta catch hairloss early and you can't be in denial about it.

brutal
balding is a death sentence
this

Haha! BALD!
Imagine going BALD before 40! Some of you are going to be BALD before you even hit 30 LOL

Just look at what losing your hair did to Conner. Enjoy forever being mogged by manlets and DYELS while you pretend not to let it bother you lmao

Stop being a coomer, it seems to be working for me.

Why cure it when you can make tons of money selling implants, rogaine and pills?

Just shave it all off and grow a beard, coward

Attached: 1545009572707.jpg (425x509, 57.98K)

Just buzz or shave it unless you are still single then you're fucked. In the tinder age most single women won't take a second look at bald men when they can just swipe to one with full hair. You can jump on a dht hormone blocker like a tranny or just become an actual tranny and jump on hrt. Both will make your dick and cum stop working properly.

sorry bro, we have to send a few more hundred billion dollars to africa, can't spend any on white people problems, think of the hecking niggerinos

>willing to pay 30k
>yet no fucking scientific found a cure
this explains that

>Finasteride and Minoxidil work wonders but you gotta catch hairloss early and you can't be in denial about it.
I disagree with you on fin (due to the side effects) but you're otherwise right. I coped for three years before I panicked. I wasted three years of hair loss thinking it was nbd. Now it is a big deal.

I just wear a hair system and look badass lol nothing but compliments. cope.

yes it is lol

Post toupee

sure thing here you go

Attached: hair.jpg (1200x2208, 210.54K)

Drinking minoxidil will make your hair grow back but keeping it is another challenge altogether.

Imagine the bacteria.